Chapter 59

Chapter 59

    thorns?

    Sister Man?

    Ji Ci turned his head in surprise, and stared at the two girls who were talking behind him with wide eyes without blinking.

    Jing Man's figure is straight and slender, like pines and cypresses, even if viewed from a distance, it is hard to hide a special sense of rigidity and softness.

    With phoenix eyes, chestnut hair, and a shiny silver ring on the little finger of his left hand, he usually carries a few books when he is on campus.

    Ji Ci matched the girl in front of him with the fragments that he could still think of in his mind one by one, and

    Jing Man was exactly as described in the book!

    She will never forget that Jing Man is her original intention for reading this novel, and she is her favorite character, who exists like a white moonlight. Now she unexpectedly sees her idol in this place. Legs, even a smile, want to go up to say hello.

    "Ji Ci?" At this time, Bai Yueli's voice suddenly rang out from his ears, bringing Ji Ci back from fantasy to reality.

    The smile on Ji Ci's face suddenly froze, and he looked at her senior sister's slightly confused face in a daze.

    "You..." Bai Yueli glanced at the two girls who were talking in front of her, and then turned her eyes to Ji Ci, so she dispelled her doubts and reminded her: "We should go, do you have something else to do?"

    "No , No." Ji Ci smiled wryly.

    She has completely woken up, temporarily reported the fragments of the novel, and returned to the real world.

    Before leaving, Ji Ci turned around and glanced again, there was a hint of melancholy between her brows and eyes, all the changes in her expression were observed by Bai Yueli, but she didn't say anything.

    Along the way, Ji Ci thought hard.

    This plot smelled a little strange again.

    Bai Yueli and Jing Man shouldn't meet here, right? The first time they met was supposed to be playing Truth or Dare at the social club, and Jing Man was arranged by Dare, thus starting a series of intersections between them.

    This doesn't affect the follow-up development either. Ji Ci scratched his head. He was no longer surprised by these subtle plot changes. Anyway, since she came, there was no development according to the original plot.     However, she will only stay here for two days. Even if she has a physique that affects the changes in the plot, she will return to Beicheng the day after tomorrow. After such a distance, she can no longer interfere with the development of the plot.     So...     Ji Ci silently looked at Bai Yueli who was handing over tasks to a beautiful young lady.     Only now did she realize that all obstacles had been cleared away, Ji Feng lost his temper, and there would be no interference from the original owner. Senior sister and Jing Man seemed to have no reason not to be together.     For the issue of going abroad afterwards, if it wasn't for the forced marking, Bai Yueli and Jing Man would have gradually begun to trust each other, and it would only be a matter of time before they got back together.     Ji Ci's eyes lost their brilliance unknowingly, and the corners of his mouth were subtly bent into a figure eight.     I felt uncomfortable as if I was being pulled by something in my heart. If I had to use a few words to describe this feeling, it would probably be that I didn't want to, and I was afraid. Her senior sister would be inseparable from another girl every day in the future. With their current relationship, maybe one day they will learn to love each other. The elder sister will also hold each other's hand and introduce her generously to others.     Even though this person was her former goddess,     she couldn't be happy at all.     Ji Ci was immersed in his own world and didn't listen to them very much. He only vaguely heard the mission of the senior sister. She was one of the four hosts voted for and the only freshman among them.     This is the last rehearsal, and everything is in the form of a formal performance. The host needs to change into evening gowns in the background. Girls' skirts are not easy to wear, and they need a person's assistance. Senior sister, do you want to help, and said that if necessary, she will follow in.     The senior opened her lips and was about to speak when a very abrupt voice came in: "I'm coming!"