Chapter 52

Chapter 52

    The night gradually devours the last ray of yellow in the sky, and the whole city is lit up with colorful lights. The bus is driving on the smooth asphalt road, broadcasting the next stop from time to time.

    Bai Yueli was sitting by the window, her black pupils were colored by neon lights, the stream of people passing by on the bustling street was passing by her eyes one by one, and the light that came in reflected her delicate and cold face.

    Bai: Hypocrisy?

    As long as she doesn't take the initiative to offend her, she will still live in peace with others, and it's OK if she doesn't get too involved.

    Monsoon: Grove, mark [×]

    the next node: Fan Kexin framed for cheating.

    The blank period is too long, try to get him some favorability.

    Avoid wilderness.

    It was also good for me that they were together before living in Bai's house.

    These words were part of what Bai Yueli saw in Ji Ci's picture album last, and there were some more behind, she didn't want to read any further.

    Like a knife pierced deep into her heart.

    Bai Yueli held her breath and took a deep breath.

    She was confused, puzzled, worried and resentful about the black and white words, too many emotions swirled and intertwined in her mind.

    Ji Ci knows the reasons for these things like the back of his hand, down to her personal relationship network, academic life, and a few points she wrote can be matched with her experience.

    It was also good for her before living in Bai's house?

    At the beginning, my aunt let her live in Bai's house, not because Professor Ji was going on a business trip. Now it seems that Ji Ci has a grandma at home, so it is not necessary to live in Bai's house.

    Was this even planned by her?

    Before, she could feel that Ji Ci deliberately brought her together with Ji Feng, and it was not because she had imagined that Ji Ci should also like her, otherwise she couldn't explain her eyes, movements, shyness, blushing from time to time when getting along with her, Can't explain the irresistible kiss that night at the movie.

    It's just because Ji Feng is her good friend, between the two Ji Ci chose friendship to help Ji Feng.

    This is an acceptable range for her.

    Before that, she had been waiting for the day when Ji Ci couldn't restrain herself to reveal her heart to her. If she was pushed to Ji Feng again and again, it would only show that she didn't like it enough.

    She was in no rush, not at all.

    It doesn't matter if you don't like it that much at the moment, the relationship can be cultivated slowly, just let her guide and seduce her bit by bit.

    But she couldn't accept such a calculation.

    The Ji Ci presented in the album was completely opposite to the image in her mind.

    Ji Ci in Bai Yueli's eyes has a pair of clear eyes that are not stained with dust. When she is depressed to the extreme, she can't help laughing when she thinks of her cautiously calling senior sister.

    Maybe she is not that smart, but she is straightforward and sincere, so that she is willing to share with her all the things she does not want to be known to outsiders, and she is willing to let her participate in every decision she makes.