Chapter 26

Chapter 26

    Monsoon looked at her in surprise.

    Did he hear it wrong? He seemed to hear her saying that she wanted to help him just now.

    Ji Ci didn't say anything, so that's it, she has already said what should be said.

    After returning, Ji Ci took out the tablet and recorded the plots that could still be recalled in his mind according to the timeline, marking the relatively large events that Ji Feng participated in, as well as the heroine's preferences, personality, and weaknesses.

    The clock was ticking, and an hour had passed without knowing it, and it was almost ten o'clock in the morning.

    Ji Ci stretched her waist, with slightly numb muscles and bones, she looked at the masterpiece that she spent an hour sorting out.

    Everything that can be recalled has been written on it. After the sorority, the plot entered a long period of water injection, and the next big node was with Fan Kexin.

    The author simply said "one month later", "after the exam", and moved the timeline easily. For the people in this story, every day is a real twenty-four hours, and every day must be completed. A real life.

    For this blank period of the plot, Ji Ci has his own plan.

    He promised to help Monsoon, of course he was not joking.

    But to put it bluntly, she doesn't know Ji Feng that well, so it's impossible for her to serve him 24 hours a day like a golden finger system just based on today's incident.

    It's just that she tries to avoid the plots with his participation, so as to avoid the same situation as the previous two times, and she will help if she can make things go smoothly.

    It is impossible for her to deliberately create any opportunities, and she does not have the ability. In this book, she is just a vicious female supporting role, and she cannot protect herself.

    That is, once she decides to do this, she will feel sorry for Sister Man. Sister Man is her original intention of chasing this novel, that is, she exists like a white moonlight.

    Hey, but thinking about it again,

    will Sister Man and Bai Yueli really be happy together?

    Not necessarily.

    In the finale, even if the original owner doesn't give Ji Feng a chance, she and Bai Yueli have already had conflicts. If the author writes it out in detail, they probably won't end it.

    And if Ji Feng and Bai Yueli were together, the heroine would be a famous woman in the university chapter, and then Jing Man would never have any thoughts about a woman who has a partner.

    If you are not moved, you will never be sad.

    Ji Feng and Bai Yueli are really good to everyone when they are together.

    Ji Ci finally found a hundred reasons to persuade herself to help Ji Feng, and it was getting late, so she prepared to go to bed after clearing the table.

    ·The

    days are going on smoothly.

    The monthly exam is coming soon, and Ji Ci has been frantically making up his homework these days. It is said that it is the same textbook, but it is not exactly the same when abo is mixed in.

    With her strength, facing the freshman class, she can easily get a good ranking even if she doesn't do anything in class. But to go to a higher level, this is obviously not enough.