Chapter 71

Chapter 71

    Senior sister, senior sister, why did she come here?

    It didn't take two seconds for this question to pop up, and Ji Ci understood why.

    Probably because she was too frustrated and frustrated in front of her that day, the senior sister didn't say anything at the time, but she actually took it to heart, so...

    in fact, she was more suspicious of herself during that time, It's good that the sadness has passed, look at her now, isn't she alive and well. Go to her to explain after class, she is already busy enough, don't waste time on her for no reason.

    Not long after the class bell rang, Zhong Qiming stepped on the bell and came in. As soon as he came, the atmosphere in the classroom became more serious.

    Zhong Qiming is already old and has passed the age of retirement. Over the years, University A has invested more and more in the Academy of Fine Arts, so he was hired back to the campus. So this is the reason why Ji Ci justly and Bai What Yue Li said was that she chose A University not just to follow her, Zhong Qiming's name was enough for her to make a choice.

    However, I never expected that Teacher Zhong's requirements are really strict.

    No, I'm afraid he is only strict with her. He always smiles at others, Ji Ci clearly remembers that once Jiang Shuangquan didn't finish his homework, he said kindly that it's okay, remember to make it up next time, for her it's what you wrote, take it back and rewrite it.

    Jici: ...

    so it's just capitalized speechless.

    And he also likes to call her by name when he is in art history. For example, now, when he asked someone to check the knowledge points of the previous class, he saw two arcs reflected by the transparent mirror, and the whole class became quiet. He held his breath and dared not attract her. His attention.

    It just so happened that the moment Ji Ci raised his head, his gaze met his.

    She knew in her heart that it was over.

    "Ji Ci," Zhong Qiming pushed his glasses, and said with a final word: "You come and answer this question."

    There was a big Gu Hongzhong written on the blackboard, it was not hot in October, the doors and windows of the classroom were open, and a gust of wind would blow in from time to time, a row of fine sweat broke out on Ji Ci's forehead, and he glanced behind guilty.

    At this moment, the senior sister was not reading her own book, but was staring at the podium with piercing eyes, showing no other emotions on her face.

    The sharp eyes on the podium were waiting for her answer, and Ji Ci was complaining in his heart. It's not that she couldn't recite it, but she was not familiar with it. During this time, she didn't spend much time on these theories, and she was focused on preparing for the next month. For the game, I only wrote it down in the book.

    Yu Guo at the side turned the book to that page, trying desperately to find an angle for her to read.

    Ji Ci didn't care about her, relying on the thin memory in his mind: "Gu Hongzhong, the representative work is Han Xizai's Night Banquet Picture, which records... the process of the banquet in the form of... er... long, long scroll. The order is ...um..."

    "Uh... listen to the music, watch the dance, clear blow, don't rest, clean blow, farewell, the work expresses the depressed mood of the protagonist Han Xizai."

    Reluctantly typed out, Zhong Qiming waved his hand to signal She sat down, with an expression of satisfaction or dissatisfaction, he said: "It's not good to be so sluggish, I will forget it in two days, and I have to memorize it when I go back."