Chapter 11

Chapter 11

    In the past two days when Ji Ci went back, Ji's grandma boiled Chinese medicine for her, and she also recuperated well, her head didn't hurt and her nose was no longer stuffy, just lethargy.

    Not to mention that she hadn't completely recovered from her cold, even a normal person would not be able to withstand the March spring sunshine pouring in from the window. Many people fell asleep during class.

    As soon as the bell rang at the end of the second period, Ji Ci hurriedly put on the hoodie. She couldn't hold on any longer, and there was almost half an hour of rest between classes.

    "I'll take a nap. If you don't wake up, you can pinch me." Before going to sleep, she turned her head and confessed to Pei Ling.

    Pei Ling yawned and squinted at her: just nod your head a few times, it's not sure who pinches who.

    Pei Ling got up, planning to go to the toilet and come back to sleep.

    After five or six minutes, she came back to see her friend sitting upright, with the eyes and above covered by a large hood. He was sitting by the window, but he seemed to be in the dark.

    Pei Ling was slightly surprised, and a feeling of familiarity and strangeness came to her heart, but she was relieved soon.

    "The next period is English class, so I knew you wouldn't sleep." She sat down and joked blankly.

    The man didn't reply, he turned the first page of the book on his own, and there was a crooked signature on it: Ji Ci.

    "Pei Ling?" Suddenly, Ji Ci tilted his head slightly, his voice was cold, not as brisk as before.

    "Huh?" Pei Ling was about to fall asleep, so she raised her head to look at her: "Why did you call me?"

    Her response was Sensen's silence,

    people are like this, the more they can't get the answer, the more curious they become, Pei Ling 's interest is aroused , sat up and looked at Ji Ci solemnly, but after a while, the man fell asleep lying on the table like a butterfly with broken wings.

    Pei Ling: "..."

    Strange.

    ·

    "Ji Ci Ji Ci, wake up, just now the Disciplinary Inspection Commission came and said that our public areas are not clean."

    Ji Ci got up in a daze,

    the sun was burning to death, she frowned and put down her hat.

    Wait... what is it?

    Sanitation in public areas? ? ?

    "Hurry up, there are also Pei Ling, Wu Na, and Ren Xueqi, the four of you are in a group." The short-haired boy hurried to another table after taking pictures of her table.

    This is the labor committee member of Class 5, Zou Xiangyu.

    Ji Ci was only able to match him with his name two days ago.

    "Didn't I do sanitation in the public area just two days ago?" Ji Ci squinted his eyes and questioned.

    Yes, it was such an unfortunate coincidence that

    on the first day of wearing it, it happened that it was the original owner's turn to clean the public area.

    "Oh," Zou Xiangyu said: "This semester, the area has been re-divided. I heard that it is to relieve the pressure on the seniors. We took over the area of ​​the complex building.