Chapter 55

Chapter 55

    "No," Ji Ci murmured impatiently in response.

    But this obviously has no foundation.

    With her head buried, her wandering eyes seem to return to the night when she wrote these things. She has the habit of recording inspirations at any time. When thinking, she also likes to use detailed analysis to help her integrate the fragmented things. into a complete logical chain.

    She never thought that one day she would hate this habit of hers to the core. Why did she write down the things she could clearly sort out in her mind, which caused her current embarrassment. She was also annoyed at the time when she left her senior in the room alone, neglecting the things in the picture book, and even more hated why she couldn't think of helping Ji Feng because of her good manners.

    Too many regrets piled up together, even if one link is handled well, it will not cause this situation.

    No matter how many people blame others, Ji Ci is very clear in his heart.

    At the end of the day, she is the root of the problem.

    This is also the reason why even though she knew that Bai Yueli might be angry because of something, she kept avoiding it and dared not face it. The problem was with herself, and no matter how many objective factors she found, it would be useless.

    Ji Ci took a deep breath, lowered his eyelashes, and gave up defending himself: "Senior sister, the things in the picture book are indeed written by me." He

    was not drunk or angry, but when he was very conscious , write down all about your evaluation.

    "The senior sister at that time was that kind of person in my heart. To be honest, until the time Fan Kexin jumped off the building, I still had these inherent impressions of the senior sister in my heart, so I went to find the senior sister in despair at that time. Sister theory."

    The neon on the other side focused in Bai Yueli's eyes, and Ji Ci's voice was vague and clear, both beyond her expectations and as if within her expectations, "Actually,"

    "You can say no," Long time, Bai Yue Li lowered his eyes and sighed softly, "No matter what, I will convince myself to believe you."

    Ji Ci shook her head, showing no regret at all that she missed this opportunity for reconciliation because she chose to be honest. If she would make excuses like this, she wouldn't keep evading this issue these days.

    "I, I'll say whatever comes to my mind," Ji Ci said in a low voice, "I never thought of lying to senior sister again."

    Bai Yueli nodded, and murmured softly, "You are really sincere now. "

    Ji Ci Noncommittal.

    The atmosphere immediately fell silent, only the sound of the night wind blowing by his ears could be heard.

    Bai Yueli lowered her eyes and turned her head to look at this person: "Is there anything else you want to tell me?"

    She got the answer she wanted, even though the answer was not perfect and deviated from what she expected direction.

    Ji Ci pursed his lips, finally raised his head, and said vaguely: "Senior sister,"

    facing Bai Yueli's clear eyes, she finally strengthened her will, and murmured: "I, I don't want you and Ji Feng is together."

    Bai Yueli: "Yeah."

    She listened quietly, as she herself said, no matter what Ji Ci said, she would convince herself to believe it, that's why she was able to patiently listen to the girl's explanation at that time .