Chapter 16

Chapter 16

    In the end, Ji Ci chose the penultimate stop of the last line - Legu Water Park.

    Her senior sister stared at the place name and pondered for a long time, "Are you sure?"

    Ji Ci nodded twice.

    Bai Yueli was speechless and let her do what she wanted.

    Not long after, the bus came, and the bus was empty not far from the departure station. Bai Yueli took her hand, put a coin in and got on the car.

    The two found seats in the back row and sat down, Bai Yueliqian let her sit by the window, and she sat by the aisle.

    Ji Ci is somewhat embarrassed,

    because she is an alpha now, she should be allowed to come by the other party, but how come Bai Yueli is always giving in to her instead.

    However, she may be Yu Yu's memory, bad moods come and go quickly, seeing the scenery outside the window is like a child who can't sit still, happy in a second.

    This northern city is indeed the utopia in the author's heart. Ji Ci has visited some places, and every street scene is very beautiful. If you look at it individually, it is like a freehand painting.

    She is like a bastard who has never seen the world, pestering her senior sister to explain everywhere, Bai Yueli has a good temper, and her voice is extremely gentle, listening to her is a kind of enjoyment.

    There are museums and ancient towns along the way, and every time the end comes, Bai Yueli will always have a short meal and say that we will come together next time.

    Ji Ci smiled shyly,

    she didn't really take it to heart, she just took it as Bai Yueli's kind words. According to Bai Yueli's personality, there may be enough people who heard her say this to form a group.

    Somewhere along the way, the voice broadcast said that it was a small school in Beicheng City. Ji Ci hurriedly looked out the window. Do you go to school here?"

    "Huh?" Bai Yueli was slightly surprised: "How did Xiao Ci know?"

    Ji Ci: Uh...

    Sooner or later, she will be buried in the pit she dug herself.

    "Ji Feng," she looked at Bai Yueli in embarrassment, "Ji Feng told me."

    "Is that so." Bai Yueli was thoughtful.

    Ji Ci took a deep breath and

    smiled unkindly in his heart.

    The male lead, a big fool, has tricked her so many times, so he should ask her to pay her back a toast.

    The bus continued to drive for a long distance, and the station was almost finished broadcasting, and finally the name of Legu Water Park was read.

    When I got out of the car, I saw towering cartoon buildings, colorful and dazzling.

    Ji Ci shaded the sun and looked left and right.

    Each parent was holding a child in their hands. There was a childish voice, and it was very lively. The two girls stood in the crowd, which was quite strange.

    "Study, senior sister," Ji Ci's forehead was full of soybean-sized sweat, and he tugged on Bai Yueli's sleeve: "Is this place so popular with children?"

    "This is a children's city," Bai Yue Li looked at her in surprise, and chuckled: "Don't you know?"

    "..." There is another thing.