Chapter 22

Chapter 22

    After the holiday, the friendly match soon ushered in.

    Only senior one and senior three participated, so the scale is not as large as the school sports meeting, but the competition is rich in events.

    In this year's friendship between Beiyi and Huanyu High School, a huge banner welcoming Huanyu was pulled up at the school gate. For a while, there were many strange faces on the playground.

    "Should I say it or not, there are so many high-level omegas in Beiyi, you know that Bai Yueli, she is actually an S-level, I don't know if it's real or fake." Several little girls Holding hands, looking this way, looking over there, when talking about Bai Yueli, they revealed a gloomy look.

    "What's the matter?" Another girl joked: "So what if there are too many omegas, so what about S-level ones, do you still want to have an OO relationship? In my opinion, Beiyi is good at everything, but there are too few high-quality alphas. I heard It is said that the alpha here in the same class as us is good-looking, and his name is Ji or something, now it seems that he is like that.”

    “It’s true,” the girl laughed: “They told me that it’s amazing, anyway, I’m an alpha. I didn't even find a pretty girl..."

    As she spoke, a cool young lady in front of her came into view. The girl's eyes lit up, and she hurriedly tugged at her friend: "Look, Zhao Qian! My God! My goddess is finally here You have a face."

    "Fuck." The girl named Zhao Qian cursed in a low voice.

    Who said Beiyi wasn't pretty?

    Who said who said!

    Huang Nan pulled Zhao Qian and whispered in a low voice, then pushed Zhao Qian out.

    "Fuck," Zhao Qian cursed in a low voice, seeing the cool young lady glanced at her, she straightened her hair, cleared her throat, and walked towards her in a reserved manner.

    "That..." Zhao Qian twitched and winked coyly, "Student, I'm from Huanyu Middle School, can I add a WeChat account?"

    "Huh?" Ji Ciben was arranging his clothes when he suddenly heard Someone struck up a conversation with her, but didn't react for a while.

    This was the first time she was approached by someone.

    If she had never met Bai Yueli, if she had never held hands with her, then she would be more blush than the girl who struck up a conversation with her now.

    "Do you scan me or I scan you?" Ji Ci calmly took out his phone.

    Zhao Qian didn't expect that she would be so forthright in her promise, and it took a long time to react: "Then... let me scan you."

    With a "di", after scanning the QR code, Zhao Qian excitedly communicated with Huang Nan.

    Ji Ci glanced at them, treating it as a small episode, and soon returned to the warm-up exercise.

    "

    Big White Rabbit, where is Director Li? Have you seen him?" On the rostrum, Jiang Yi walked over with a pile of instruments in his arms.

    Bai Yueli looked down, as if she didn't hear Jiang Yi's words.

    "Big White Rabbit." Jiang Yi increased the decibel and followed Bai Yueli's gaze: "What are you looking at?

    " I was called away by the team leader of Huanyu, and I should be back soon." The

    answer is true, but Jiang Yi's mind is not in this aspect at all, "Today, Ji Xuemei is very well-dressed, and someone even hooked up with her. "