Chapter 49

Chapter 49

    Ji Feng was originally hesitant and didn't know where to face it, but he didn't feel so much psychological pressure when he said it in one breath. At the moment, his heart and eyes are full of Bai Yueli.

    All of a sudden, the atmosphere became delicate following his confession.

    This is actually no secret anymore, but the layer of window paper was not pierced until today.

    For Bai Yueli, it would be too harsh for Ji Feng to say that she was not moved in the slightest.

    From junior high school, around that age, when love started to sprout, many boys expressed their feelings to her in various ways. After the differentiation, her rank was quite high, especially so.

    Some people like it because of their admiration for high grades, some people like it because they follow the crowd, and some people like it because of Bai's gimmick.

    Bai Yueli could feel that Ji Feng showed a difference among these people. At first, she thought it was just because of the junior's admiration for the senior. Later, after getting in touch with her more, she realized that this boy is not at all able to overcome difficulties. retreat.

    It was only today that I found out that they had been in contact with each other when they were young, and they were always missed by Ji Feng.

    "I don't know if my junior has thought about it," Bai Yueli straightened her thoughts, and conveyed her opinion as clearly as possible, "You may not like me as much as you think."

    She resisted the monsoon . Xie Xie continued to say: "You also said that it was because I helped you. For you, it was the first time you came to a strange environment and felt the kindness it showed you, so you have always kept your childhood memories in your heart. Seeing my picture."     "But for me, it's just a matter of little effort, an ordinary thing, I don't think anyone will deliberately remember such things as helping the teacher clean the blackboard today and helping the old woman cross the road tomorrow. I believe If someone else saw it, they wouldn't just sit idly by, and you don't have to be too obsessed with it." Ji Feng was     silent for a moment, shaking his head one after another, unable to agree with Bai Yueli's words, "Senior sister, you misunderstood me It’s interesting, not only because you helped me, but because you were the one who helped me, if..."

    Because of being too excited, the decibel increased, attracting the attention of people around. Ji Feng was in the middle of the road again, and the people holding hands and shoulders were blocked by him. A burly man behind him couldn't help but joked: "You guys have to pick occasions if you want to be with girls, right? Who can stand in the middle of this road?" I agree with you, why don't you just sing a song on the guitar?"

    Ji Feng was very upset about being interrupted for no reason, and Ji Feng turned around and couldn't help scolding: "It's none of your business if I tell mine."

    "Hey, brother I suggest that you don't know how to flatter." The burly man smiled instead of anger, "I mean, don't you know that you're blocking our way?"

    "You..." It's not wrong for Ji Feng to stand still for a while, and it's not wrong to avoid them .

    "Okay, Ji Feng." Bai Yueli smiled apologetically to the people behind him, and pulled the boy away from this place.

    Ji Feng let out a sigh of relief, only to belatedly realize that he had made a fool of himself in front of his senior sister. Before that, he had been playing a sunny and humble image in front of her senior sister.