Chapter 25

Chapter 25

    After the sorority, there will be some big events. After all, Beiyi is a famous school, and the school spirit is firmly grasped. When it is time to play, there is no time to spare. After the event, a series of student union officers will check the morale.

    Ji Ci still insists on running every day after school, but the amount of training is no longer so heavy. Now she can easily complete the alpha 1500-meter physical test without any problem.

    But now she's alone.

    Bai Yueli originally accompanied her because of the fraternity, and the other party is now a senior in high school, with a lot of academic pressure, so how could he spare time to run with her every day.

    Senior three and senior one and senior two belong to different teaching buildings, so since that night, Ji Ci hasn't seen Bai Yueli much.

    But it's not completely out of reach.

    No, in the cafeteria at noon today,

    Ji Cixiang caught the braised pork in the second window, and another plate suddenly appeared in her field of vision, and the other party was one step ahead of her.

    After marking, the pheromones in her body have not been fully metabolized, and Ji Ci is particularly sensitive to the faint floral fragrance. Her nose reacted faster than her brain, and she turned her head, facing the scent with her master's face.

    "Xiao Ci." Bai Yueli smiled.

    She is wearing a plain white plaid shirt today, with the cuffs rolled up to the elbows. The beige tone especially complements her skin tone, looking youthful and energetic.

    "...Sister." Ji Ci stared at her stupidly.

    Ah, I really have no resistance to beautiful girls. During those few days of getting along with her, she gradually digested Bai Yueli's appearance, quoting Brother Dong's words, I am face-blind and don't know if she is pretty or not.

    Not seen for a few days, she is fine again.

    It was the surprise when I first saw it.

    "Hey girls, I only have one piece of braised pork here, who wants it?" the cafeteria aunt saw that the two of them were lingering and couldn't stand it anymore, so she couldn't help yelling.

    Ji Ci came to life, and cleared his throat uncomfortably: "Senior sister arrived first, then..."

    "Give it to her." The soft voice said the last half of Ji Ci.

    Seeing the stubborn and unkind eyes of the girl across from her, Bai Yueli laughed and said with a sarcasm: "Being dragged by Jiang Yi to eat braised pork for three days in a row, I want to change my taste.

    " From the window next door, the sweet and waxy voice reached Ji Ci's ears.

    "Aunt Zhao, I want lettuce, um, enough, enough, not too much."

    Bai Yueli's heartthrob setting was extended to the cafeteria, and even Auntie Dacai was very polite to her and took extra care of her.

    Ji Ci smiled helplessly, so he had no choice but to accept her kindness.

    After finishing cooking, she found that Bai Yueli had been staying at the next window, seemingly waiting for her?

    She was thinking about asking her senior sister to go with her, but Zuo Yang greeted her warmly when she passed by: "Ji Ci, are you alone, come with us, there are exactly three vacant seats over there."