Chapter 63

Chapter 63

After that day, Bai Yueli went back to City A, and only had a few sporadic phone calls, and rarely heard from the other party.

    The Spring Festival is approaching, and the temperature is getting drier and colder.

    There were few people on the street, but at this time, the heated coffee shop always welcomed batch after batch of guests, and the hot white air warmed the entire room.

    Ji Ci has been in for quite a while, huddled on the sofa cushion in the farthest corner, surrounded by several bookshelves, on which there are a variety of books for people to pass the time.

    Next week is the final exam, and Ji Ci has basically reviewed all the books that need to be memorized for a week. Xu’s eyes are a little tired, so she puts down the pen and takes a sip of coffee, the strong bitter aroma fills her mouth , People also suddenly became sober.

    She took out her mobile phone and checked the time. This coffee shop was used as an alternative study room, and Ji Ci basically would come here to sit all afternoon and return at eight o'clock in the evening.

    It's only five o'clock, and it's still early.

    I can't help but click into Moments for a while, and most of the people are celebrating yesterday's winter solstice.

    It snowed all night, and many couples sprinkled dog food one after another.

    Although it is high school, there are still many love groups. This age group is the beginning of the budding of love, and it is also the age that yearns for it the most.

    Brushing and brushing, Ji Ci actually saw Bai Yueli post a circle of friends for the first time.

    There is no text, just a set of simple nine-square grid photos. The beautiful figures in the picture are enough to make up for the lack of copywriting.

    In this group of photos, besides Senior Bai, whom she is very familiar with, there is another person.

    The camera only captured her side face, the outline was exquisite and stylish, as if modified by a sharp knife, and her figure was as tall and straight as a bamboo. The landmark building representing the Mount Arleans, obviously did not do anything, but looked comfortable and easy-going, as if a model had come to this place to select materials.

    There are several similar photos, but none of them show their faces.

    Even so, Ji Ci still recognized it.

    This person is Jing Man.

    Although there is only a relationship between two sides, it has been engraved deep in her brain.

    As for her senior sister, only one photo was taken in this group of nine squares. At the foot of Mount Arleans, the mountains are so close to the sky. The effect shown in the picture is that the sky and mountains are the same color, and even the people are perfectly integrated into this scenery. .

    Bai Yueli seldom posts on Moments, precisely because of her high popularity and less bubbling, the number of likes on her posts is the most that Ji Ci has ever seen, anyway, it is countless in a row.

    There are also many comments, most of which are praises, one of them hit the point directly, and I am afraid that he has asked the voices of many people.

    Shu Xin: [Wow, is this your girlfriend? ]

    Ji Ci slid down, unfortunately, Bai Yueli did not reply to this sentence.