Chapter 64

Chapter 64

    Bai Yueli took the room card, and Ji Ci followed behind her.

    The two were tacit and didn't say a word.

    The main building is simple and convenient, the decoration is simple and simple, and the space is relatively small.

    Open the door, and in the bright and bright interior, there are two moderate beds and a few pieces of wooden furniture, which will fill the room to the brim.

    There is an independent bathroom and a small balcony in the room. Standing on the balcony, you can overlook the mountain view, and the endless flow of people is shuttling under your eyes.

    The atmosphere inside the house was eerily quiet. Ji Ci breathed out on the balcony for a while, and looked back when he remembered something. What's on your mind.

    Such an expression is rare for her in normal times.

    The suffocation that had just dissipated enveloped him again, and Ji Ci's heart began to thump again.

    She is so nervous.

    Thinking of the vending machine in the Hall of Fame, Ji Ci unknowingly went there to buy a bottle of wine, and when he came back, he closed the balcony door, the cold wind blowing his face, and the cold wine flowed down his throat.

    Suddenly the balcony door opened, and the voice froze for a few seconds, and a girl's clear voice came from the top of the ear, "I remember you don't seem to be able to drink." Ji     Ci

    was silent, and said, "Yes."

, she is a coward, and has never confessed her love to a girl in her two lifetimes.

    Bai Yueli hesitated to speak, but finally said nothing, took it to the door, and warned: "It's cold outside, don't stay too long, be careful of catching a cold."

    After she left, Ji Ci let out a long breath.

    In the past, she didn't know much about herself, but now she sees it through. She knows how to order food, and the attitude of the other party determines her attitude. When the senior sister treats her well, she can be unscrupulous, but she is a little helpless when she is silent like now.

    She's so tangled up now.

    After Ji Ci drank a whole bottle of wine, he sat outside for a while. When he entered, Bai Yueli in the room was taking clothes from his bag. The sound of pushing the door startled her, and when she looked up, her eyes met.

    Bai Yueli stared at the empty bottle in Ji Ci's hand: "Have you finished drinking?"

    "Yeah."

    After a moment of silence, Bai Yueli looked away from Ji Ci, curled her hair, and said, The voice was a little dry, "Then, I'm going to take a shower first."

    "Okay."

    Watching the senior into the bathroom, within a few seconds, Ji Ci's inner voice stuck in his throat.

    She has been waiting for the onset of drunkenness, but... Could it be that her drinking power has been exercised by her? More and more sober, more and more sober, sober enough to consider a lot of things that should not be considered, and hesitate a lot of things that should not be hesitated.

    As long as she thought of this, it was as if an invisible rope bound her.

    Now she is very envious of people who meet someone they like on the street and take the initiative to ask for their contact information.