Chapter 37

Chapter 37

    Ji Ci was still immersed in Bai Yueli's inexplicable pull to her mind, and Ji Feng beside him explained like an idiot: "Senior must be embarrassed."

    Because of the association, I had the honor to have dinner with my senior, but I used to act together with the big team, and this was the first time that I had been invited alone like this.

    No matter how old the senior sister is, no matter how rich her experience is, she is still just a girl.

    Ji Feng understands her very well, and when he thinks of the picture of an upcoming date on the weekend, his eyes are staring.

    Ji Ci is different, as an outsider she is very sober.

    Excuse me? Why isn't Bai Yueli called Jiang Yi?

    Compared with her Ji Ci, it is obvious that Jiang Yi is one of the members of their circle. Wouldn't it be more convenient for the three of them to be familiar with each other?

    However, it makes sense after thinking about it...

    The senior sister actually doesn't know the real relationship between her and Ji Feng. Compared with the original mutual annoyance, at least they can get along with each other now, and she didn't show it to Ji Feng in front of the senior sister. Feeling disgusted, the senior probably thought that she and Ji Feng got along very well.

    Coupled with the time they lived in Bai's house, the relationship between them has heated up a lot, so it is not unreasonable that her priority is ahead of Senior Jiang Yi.

    Well, that might be it.

    Ji Ci went around and circled himself back.

    Ji Feng cupped his hands and bowed: "Please, you must go, I have already agreed with my senior."

    "It's okay," Ji Ci curled his lips: "You just say that I can't come because of something, I don't want it Make light bulbs."

    "Ah?" Ji Feng frowned, "I don't have any relationship with senior sister now, just eat and go shopping and watch movies normally, so you can go~"

    Ji Ci was dizzy from his shaking and rubbed Rubbing his forehead, he suddenly realized that something was wrong: "No, Ji Feng, you shouldn't take senior sister's words as imperial edicts like this."

    How could Ji Feng be so stupid, if he felt embarrassed by the three of them, he would have found an excuse to avoid it. Inviting her so many times, the answer can only be that he himself wants her to go.

    Under her scrutiny, Ji Feng scratched his head embarrassingly, and smiled: "Hey, actually... I'm also a little embarrassed."

    Looking at his contrived appearance, Ji Ci was speechless.

    Speechless! !

    ·

    That night, when Bai Yueli was riding on a small electric donkey, Ji Ci still couldn't hold back, and after several rounds of rhetoric, he was ready to ask.

    "That... Senior sister, you and Ji Feng went out to play on Saturday, right?" Ji Ci added the core part in a small voice: "I heard that you even called me."

    After a while of silence, Bai Yueli replied quite straightforwardly: "Yeah."

    "Why?" Bai Yueli     smiled

    at the back with a gentle smile that Ji Ci couldn't see, and asked her back, "Don't you want to?"

    Ji Ci: "Ah, no."