Chapter 39

Chapter 39

    Touched Bai Yueli's face like a dragonfly on water, just that one touch, but it was able to fill up the empty desire that scratched his heart.

    The rich fragrance of flowers filled the tip of her nose, Ji Ci sniffed hard, and the sweet fragrance sent her floating up to the clouds.

    Senior sister's smell is better than expected.

    She is like a full-fledged nightmare beast, lazily patting her belly to savor the delicious food just now, and only after she vents her desires does she realize that she is running wild in someone else's territory.

    "I'm sorry." Ji Ci maintained his upper body leaning on the ground with his hands on the ground, looking at Bai Yueli in trepidation.

    As soon as I couldn't hold back, I tasted my senior sister.

    When she found that the surrounding environment became clear, even she herself couldn't believe that senior sister looked at her with such concern.

    She knew that she could not have this opportunity to be in the same room with her senior sister without the person who occupied her body.

    Regarding her offense, except for a moment of surprise, the senior sister's face darkened, her red lips were slightly pursed, she seemed to be angry, but she didn't show too much disgust and hatred, it was really hard to guess her current emotions.

    "You...?" Bai Yueli raised her eyelids, and looked at the person in front of her darkly.

    The moment Ji Ci kissed her, she didn't feel repelled or disgusted. Maybe it was because she didn't resist the girl's touch, or maybe she didn't expect the other party to be so bold and arrogant. In short, she could have pushed Ji Ci away directly. She accepted the kiss passively.

    So much so that Ji Ci said sorry, whether she had seen her confession several times, or whether Alpha deliberately released pheromones to oppress her, she had never had a blank mind like before.

    However, the other party has indeed crossed the line, and they have nothing to do with each other. She shouldn't be so calm, and even have the thought of "this is fine".

    "Senior sister, what's wrong with you?" Ji Ci softly painted his eyes and asked weakly.

    She seemed to have fallen asleep just now, but when she woke up, the senior was looking at her like this with a pair of peachy eyes looking forward and affectionate.

    Bai Yueli regained her composure, looked at the girl's innocent and ignorant appearance, bit her lips, discarded those random thoughts, and said, "It's nothing."

    She took a light breath, leaned on Ji Ci's upper body and put her hands on the ground Standing up from the posture that oppressed her, he said lightly, "I'm going to the bathroom."

    Ji Ci looked at her back blankly.

    In the past, no matter what the situation, the senior sister always spoke softly and gently, but what happened just now, I always feel that the smell is missing.

    She couldn't help wondering if she had done something wrong, why the senior sister looked at her like this, and also used that tone of voice.

    Could it be because she insisted on pestering her to talk about the supernatural events she experienced just now.

    Hey, I don't know.

    ·

    The school set up intensive classes for senior three students, and invited lecturers from famous schools to conduct extended training on Saturdays and Sundays. Bai Yueli was very busy during this time, almost not on the same channel as Ji Ci.