Chapter 42

Chapter 42

    Jiang Yi looked at Bai Yueli helplessly, and stood up, because the chair rubbed against the ground with her movements, "Xu Tai!"

    shouted to a boy in the back row on the left, and walked towards that direction.

    For a while, only Bai Yueli and Ji Ci were left in this area.

    The classroom in the third year of senior high school is not as noisy as that in the first year of senior high school, and there are more sounds of flipping books and flipping test papers.

    The atmosphere suddenly became dull, and they looked at each other, and finally Ji Ci spoke first: "Sister."

    She fiddled with her fingers, looking hesitant, and her voice seemed a little weak.

    "En." Bai Yueli nodded slightly.

    People who are supposed to be condescending do not have that haughty attitude of looking down on others, but people who are supposed to look up look like interviewers, examining the person in front of them.

    "What's on your mind?" Bai Yueli asked lightly.

    "I..." Ji Ci glanced at her.

    She really wanted to ask her about Fan Kexin. But today's meeting was completely unexpected, and with so many people in the classroom, it was obviously not the occasion to talk about it.

    "En." In the end, she still didn't deny it against her will, and nodded her head vigorously. This may be the only moment when she came into the classroom to show her extremely firm eyes.

    "Senior sister, I want to ask you a question, but it's not convenient in the classroom, besides, the class is about to start, I will find you another day, another day."

    Seeing that she was unusually solemn, Bai Yueli agreed. "Okay."

    Ji Ci left Class 1, Senior Three after Jiang Yi handed her the monthly report. After leaving the classroom, he was completely relieved and let out a long breath.

    I was thinking about discussing the meeting with Bai Yueli after I went back, but then I thought about it, I have already made a decision today, so it is better to finish today, so after school, I wandered around the Bai's house, cheering myself up while making a draft.

    The moment Bai Yueli saw her was full of disbelief, she looked at the girl wandering around in surprise, and stopped her when she turned around: "Ji Ci."

    "Sister?!" Ci was taken aback, although after coming to this world, he tried to do many things that he didn't dare to do or was unable to do before, but he was still a slightly introverted person at heart. Forget about the belly draft.

    "Why are you here? Have you eaten yet? Aunt Jiang should have already prepared the meals. Do you want to come with us?"

    The days of living together with Ji Ci are vivid in my mind. In the dead of night, Bai Yueli left it to herself Reminisce, the time to make room for the little things.

    I have to admit that during this period of time, she had recalled the time with Ji Ci several times, so that she saw a little shadow of the past, and stretched out her hand to grab it.

    But Ji Ci said: "No senior, didn't I say that I have something to ask you for advice today? Actually... I came here mainly for this."

    "Oh." Bai Yueli suddenly nodded thoughtfully, "Then Tell me."

    "I remember the day Fan Kexin jumped off the building, my senior sister and I made an appointment to visit the art exhibition held by Teacher Zhong Qiming, at 5:07 I sent the first message to my senior sister, and you replied that you were on the rooftop, And Fan Kexin also went to the rooftop at a quarter of an hour after five o'clock." Ji Ci slowly came to a conclusion: "So, senior sister should have witnessed the whole process."