Chapter 2

chapter 2

    When I arrived at the hospital, it was already past seven o'clock, and the hospital had already closed get off work normally at this point.

    But who is Ji Liangying?

    The angels in white coats and pink clothes who passed by her would politely address them as "senior", and Ji Ci truly experienced the feeling of power by Ji Liangying's side.

    The gland test is the same as a routine blood test, just take a small vial of blood at the mouth of the gland sac and wait for the results. After the glands were done, Ji Liangying took her to the MRI room.

    After Ji Ci came out, he found that Ji Liangying was communicating with other doctors.

    The Mediterranean doctor shook his head, "It's still the same as before, and even the tr value is slightly lower than before. If this continues, Xiao Ci may reversely differentiate into omega."

    wtf? ? ?

    Although Ji Ci frowned, his heart was filled with ecstasy.

    Reversedly differentiated into an omega,

    so that she is a little white flower without any danger factor in front of the heroine, no matter how she is arranged by the plot line, can an omega covet another omega?

    Seeing that Ji Ci had come, Mediterranean Sea stopped talking.

    This topic is over.

    Seeing her frowning tightly, Ji Liangying shook her head too.

    For this daughter, she felt both guilty and ashamed to face it.

    Now that the results came out, guilt took over.

    She thought that Ji Ci was stimulated by "reverse differentiation", so she said in relief: "It's okay, mom will help you, there is no change except for the tr value, which means that everything else is stable, at least we are going in the right direction."

    Ji Ci Ci's brow furrowed even tighter.

    What the hell is the tr value? She doesn't know.

    She only knows that other things that have not changed must be changed. For her, if she wants to stay away from the protagonist group, there is nothing easier than being an omega and a beta.

    "Yeah, thank you mom." Ji Ciyun smiled and said obediently.

    Ji Liangying, who always kept her face upright, had a slight flash of surprise in her eyes.

    In the few contacts with her daughter, the other party always kept his face buried and said nothing, as if the elders were not well educated and gloomy.

    Sometimes when she came back from work and saw her like this, Ji Liangying shook her head from the bottom of her heart, her dislike for Ji Ci deepened, and she would rather live in the office than go home.

    Now her smile actually made her feel that her daughter was pretty good-looking, and this anomaly made her even more convinced that her daughter had been hit in the head.

    If you feel happy, you can talk more.

    "It will take a few days for the MRI results to come out, but I guess it's just a mild concussion. It's enough to rest for two days. Don't worry too much."

    Received the concern from the cold face, Ji Ci's heart welled up An unspeakable feeling.

    "Okay." On