Chapter 15

Chapter 15

    It will be completely decomposed into omega or beta. Only by being appeased by Bai Yueli's pheromone can this situation be avoided.

    After leaving the office, Ji Ci has been immersed in Ji Liangying's words, and she frowned in boredom.

    How could this be...

    but it was only marked once.

    Now that things have come to this point, it's not like she's eager to maintain her alpha status.

    She is occupying the original owner's body, if it is because of the original owner's own physique, she may feel less burdensome to participate in the plot if it is reversely differentiated into omega or beta. But this result was caused because she was reverse-marked by Bai Yueli, so the pot became hers.

    The body is affected by others, but Ji Ci still couldn't convince himself to sit idly by in his heart. But what can I do then, the answer to the problem can only be attached to Bai Yueli.

    Bai Yueli, the protagonist of this novel,

    was the one who indirectly caused her death by gouging out her glands at the end.

    If she was told the truth about what happened to Xiao Lin that night, she believed that Bai Yueli would definitely help her. But her meddling in Bai Yueli's affairs again and again was a violation of principles that she couldn't figure out, so how could she allow them to have pheromone intersections again.

    What a headache...

    Hey, forget it,

    Ji Liangying also said later that there is no 100% chance of reverse differentiation, so let's take it one step at a time.

    Passing by the bathroom and washing my face, the emo in my heart was washed away a lot. Ji Ci gradually recalled that before he came and left, he seemed to tell Bai Yueli to wait for him.

    Almost forgot about this.

    Before she had time to think about it, she quickly ran back to the original corridor, and did not see Bai Yueli until she ran back to the ward where Aunt Bai was staying.

    "..."

    Ji Ci walked back while thinking about where Bai Yueli might go.

    may have gone back...

    "Xiao Ci."

    Just as she was thinking about it, a low and soft voice softly called her name.

    Ji Ci turned his head to look in the direction of the voice, his eyes lit up.

    At the corner of the stairs, the girl walked towards her with a graceful pace, and the cold white light poured on her body, making her appear whiter and softer.

    I was amazed for a moment, and the scattered emo poured down like a rainstorm. After she found her, she didn't know how to face Bai Yueli, because she intervened in her affairs one after another and had some unnecessary interactions, and neglected the relationship between her and her.

    In fact, she should have kept a distance.

    "You're still there, senior." After a brief moment of daze, Ji Ci put on a smile and called her casually.

    Not long after, Bai Yueli had already walked to her side, and gave a soft "um".

    The faint scent of flowers has replaced the smell of disinfectant water all over the hospital, filling the tip of Ji Ci's nose. Since she was bitten by the other party that time, as long as she is in close contact with the back of her neck, she will always throb. The frequency was surprisingly consistent.