Chapter 77

Chapter 77 Extra 1

    Monsoon has a million points of strangeness recently.

    Usually, they would go home together after school, but this guy always ran away in a hurry by himself during this time, and he didn't respond to calling him.

    This is not the strangest thing, every time there is a long break in the second period when there is a jumping exercise, as soon as the bell rings, he will run to the corridor to watch, and once the teacher named and criticized him, saying that he is like a monkey He couldn't sit still, and wanted to play and make trouble after class, but he didn't care about it.

    After this happened a few times, even though she didn't pay much attention to others, she couldn't help but discover Ji Feng's tricks.

    "You're looking at her." She stared at a girl on duty at the school gate, and said lightly.

    A statement of ten and ten does not require Monsoon to say yes or no.

    Ji Feng laughed wildly, but admitted generously, "Well, she looks good."

    She stared at the girl with a disgusted expression.     "Who can see clearly a

    dense group of people."     The girl was chatting with someone, talking and laughing, although the distance was a bit far, but fortunately they were far apart, and there were only a few people at the school gate.     And she noticed her from Ji Feng's eyes more than once.     It's really pretty. Although people don't know much about beauty at this age, what kind of appearance is comfortable and satisfying is an innate ability of human beings.     My impression of her is only good-looking. There are thousands of good-looking people in the world, and her mother is also very good-looking, but so what.     "Tch, take a closer look, she's so special, now, that's it."     Ji Feng even pointed it out to her.     She was not interested at all, and defined Ji Feng's behavior in a low voice: "Nympho."     Ji Feng glanced at her sullenly, and soon let go, and looked at his little goddess happily.

    She shrugged disapprovingly and went back to the classroom.

    She didn't expect that she would have an intersection with that girl so soon.

    There is a boy named Li Lele in the class, who claims to be the bully of his get out of class. After class, he wanders around from one group to another, chats with his "buddies", and bullies others along the way.

    She rarely pays attention to such things, but occasionally a girl in class is disturbed by him crying to sleep.

    This day, when she was sleeping during recess, Li Lele was playing with her hair with two other boys, and even touched the camera she put on the table. The camera was the only thing her little mother left her, so of course she didn't get used to it.

    As a result, four people entered the office together.

    She is good at fighting, and she has long nails. At this age, she has not developed well, and there is no difference in strength. Her nails have become an advantage. The boys are caught by her and they are crying all the way to the office. It's annoying. .

    Li Lele's young father rushed over immediately, and later she found out that Li Lele's family was a bit powerful, and the head teacher couldn't afford to provoke him, but he didn't dare to provoke him, and almost gave up the chair to others when he came.

    They all have parents to support the scene, very proud, only her.

    She still looked forward to her mother from the bottom of her heart, thinking that she would come and care about herself, but the slap in the face came quickly, and the class teacher's phone was not hung up, and she had already heard that cold voice.