Chapter 47

Chapter 47

    After speaking freely that day in the hospital, Ji Ci felt like a dream in the first few days, and this reconciliation was too unreal.

    She originally thought that she would have to work hard, and even thought of Yi Bai Yueli's temperament, so she apologized to her face to face, and naturally the other party was too embarrassed to reject her, but she didn't know if there was a gap in her heart.

    In the first two days, Jici chatted on WeChat timidly, unable to let go.

    Once it was confirmed that the other party was as friendly as he showed in the hospital later, he was completely unscrupulous.

    In the past, the two only had a lot of contact when they met in private. In fact, they rarely used their mobile phones to chat. Most of them were business matters, blessings, good night, and transfers of money.

    There is a lot to talk about now, so the cold war has increased a lot compared to the previous relationship.

    The next day was the college entrance examination, at ten o'clock in the evening, Bai Yueli was still chatting with Ji Ci.

    Tong Xin: [No, let’s sing the song another day, I’m afraid you won’t be able to sleep after I sing it, ahahahahaha. ]

    [Sister, come on, come on! ! The name of a senior is already on the admission list of University A! ! ]

    Paused there for a while, then came back: [How do you know that I am going to take a university entrance exam. ]

    Uh...

    Ji Ci's black eyeballs rolled, yes, Bai Yueli did not talk to her about ideals, about dream colleges, she opened her eyes and spoiled the spoiler.

    Hmm...

    Ji Ci replied to her like this: [Senior sister, you said it, did you forget? ]

    As long as she firmly insists, it is definitely not her who is self-doubting.

    Sure enough, there is no certainty there.

    Byl: [Yes. ]

    Tongue Xin: [Mmm. ]

    Ji Ci thought that Bai Yueli had fallen asleep, and hadn't replied to the message for a long time, but felt a little surprised, she would always send her good night in the past.

    Just as he was thinking, a voice message came over.

    It was Bai Yueli's.

    Ten seconds in length.

    Ji Ci felt as if he had been tickled in his heart. He jumped for joy, but fearing that he could not hear enough, he tremblingly clicked to listen.

    After some processing by the handset of the mobile phone, the voice of the electric-acoustic lady mixed with hissing is even more hoarse and seductive than before.

    "I don't know why, if someone else said blessings, it was just blessings. But when I heard you say it, it seemed like it was a fact to be determined."

    Bai Yueli's speech was not fast, but she spoke clearly, and she understood it after just one word. But Ji Ci listened to it a second time, and a third time. It's probably because I've only chatted in the past few days, and I haven't heard the senior sister's voice much.

    She smiled and

    said to herself because this is the truth.

    In the future, you will go to the highest university in this country and have the brightest future. Even if you are troubled by childhood trauma, there are many people around you who like you and want to take care of you. You will be with the people who trust you the most Marriage, the final twists and turns will never let this happen because of her existence, you will not be hindered by any bad people.