Chapter 66

Chapter 66

    As expected, Ji Ci still caught a cold.

    After getting out of bed, her head was dizzy, as if she was stepping on cotton, the migratory pain from catching a cold accompanied her brushing her teeth and washing her face.

    By the end of the ten o'clock appointment, the two had no intention of leaving. Jiang Yi didn't wait for them, and took her boyfriend's hand and left, pretending to create a two-person world for them.

    In order to catch up with the large army, they dawdled until after eleven o'clock and decided to set off.

    Ji Ci was wrapped in layer after layer of clothes, and tied a scarf, almost half of his entire face was hidden in the soft fabric.

    She naturally didn't bring so many clothes, thinking that her physical fitness is not bad, and she only needs to come out for a day or two. The down jacket is stuffed with a knitted sweater that Bai Yueli insisted on adding to her, and the scarf is also on. times that.

    She had a stuffy nose this time and couldn't smell anything.

    Her soft and fragrant senior sister swings around in front of her, and she can't smell it at all.

    If they were at yesterday's speed, they would be able to reach the top of the mountain at about three or four in the afternoon, but today, they might not be able to.

    Bai Yueli looked at the energetic Ji Ci, and decided to cheat and take her on the cable car.

    The people in their class made a boring bet to see who could climb to the top of the mountain first without borrowing any transportation.

    The first is not the first, and the students at the party don't care about this, the main thing is to experience the fun of going up the mountain. However, she couldn't understand Ji Ci's current situation.

    After queuing for nearly an hour, it was finally their turn.

    As soon as he got on the cable car, Ji Ci sneezed three times in a row, and asked Bai Yueli for paper to wake up his nose.

    Bai Yueli felt distressed and helpless, and she couldn't help but swearing: "I don't even know when you went out for a walk yesterday to buy wine, just drink it, and you ran to the balcony."

    Ji Ci woke up depressed With a blocked nose, he refused to let go: "You didn't stop me after seeing it, but you went back alone coldly."

    Bai Yueli smiled helplessly, "Then are you blaming me?"

    Ji Ci glanced at her and fell silent.

    After thinking about it in his little head for a long time, he hummed lightly.

    Accompanied by the whistling wind in the ears, that voice was not eye-catching at all.

    Bai Yueli looked at Ji Ci who lowered her head and didn't dare to look at her, her smile froze halfway.

    Um? It's okay.

    "But I also reminded you that it's windy outside, so I told you to come in early."

    The image of yesterday appeared in Ji Ci's mind.

    It seems to have said uh.

    "But you," Ji Ci whispered, "You act so cold. I was brewing emotions at the time, how dare you go in."

    "Are you cold?" Bai Yueli smiled and doubted herself for a while. : "I've always been like this."

    "That's not it." Ji Ci corrected in a murmur, thinking that I can still tell the difference between your attitude towards me.