Chapter 74

Chapter 74

    The girl turned on the faucet, and the clear water flowed down. She bent her hands slightly together and made a gesture of filling the water, feeling the feeling of the water hitting her palms.

    Papapapa, the

    water jet hit the palm of my hand, splashing the water flying.

    Very real feeling.

    Staring at her for a while, she was like a marionette, frame by frame, holding a spoonful of water to cover her face, and the water droplets slid down along the delicate facial lines. She enjoyed this real feeling of sobriety, and took a deep breath on her back. A breath of air.

    After washing off the well-applied facial cleanser, staring at the familiar yet unfamiliar self in the mirror.

    She stood upright, and the corners of her mouth were pulled apart bit by bit, and a smile appeared.

    "Senior sister." The

    tone felt that it was already in place, but the smile seemed almost meaningless.     She returned to her original state. The eyes of the person in the mirror were dark and lifeless

    , and the corners of her mouth stretched slowly again, revealing eight neat teeth

    .

A voice: It's not what I want, it's not what I want.

    "Ci Bao, are you in the bathroom?" A female voice came from outside the door, vaguely, as if she hadn't woken up.

    Ji Ci cleaned up the sink, came out with his own washbasin, and smiled: "Quanbao, good morning."

    Jiang Shuangquan rubbed his eyes, and didn't pay much attention to her at first, but this greeting made her look back in surprise , half-closed his eyes: "When did you become so enthusiastic?"

    Ji Ci was stunned, silent for a while, turned around, and smiled: "Aren't I usually so enthusiastic?"

    "Hot!" He stepped into the bathroom, "You're right, you seem to be the most polite in our dormitory."

    Ji Ci turned his back, revealing a snigger.

    "Mr. Manners, I still want to sleep for a while and go back to the cage. You can bring me a breakfast." Jiang Shuangquan went in and came out again, thinking of this time, showing starry eyes.

    Ji Ci frowned, turned around, and said coldly, "Why? You're already up."

    "..." Jiang Shuangquan was suddenly taken aback by the coldness, thinking it was them Repeatedly asking people to help with morning exercises was backlashed, and I apologized: "I haven't woken up yet... Haocibao, you got up early, please, I can do the dormitory hygiene alone , okay, okay." The

    dormitory hygienists are divided into two groups, she and Ji Ci are in one group, and they rotate every other day, this exchange should be very sincere no matter what.

    Ji Ci's expression calmed down, "Okay."

    "Just now," after a moment of silence, he finally choked out these three amazing words: "I'm sorry."

    "..." Jiang Shuangquan was surprised, and quickly waved his hands : "It's okay, it's okay, we often fight and fight, and I don't take it to heart."

    Ji Ci nodded and left without looking back.

    ·

    "Wow! Ci Bao, you actually bought the seafood noodles from San Canteen." Yu Guo unpacked the package, took a sip, chewed a mouthful of crab meat, and lost his face after chewing: " It’s so expensive, it’s a bit extravagant to have it for breakfast..."