Chapter 21

Chapter 21

    After school the next day, Ji Ci's face was solemn, and he walked to the playground with heavy steps, staring at the huge playground with two eyes.

    One, two, three... She almost turned herself dizzy.

    Good guy, a circle of 300 meters, three thousand meters, a total of ten!

    "Be good, be obedient, I hope you can remember the way home later." Ji Ci stared at his feet pityingly, muttering to himself.

    She took a deep breath, set out with the determination to die!

    After running the third lap, her body gave out signs of fatigue, perhaps because she had experienced this feeling yesterday, and Ji Ci already had a psychological expectation, so she pursed her lips as much as possible and tried to hold her breath.

    Unknowingly, my eyes are dim...

    Ten laps are really too difficult. Think about when she has suffered this kind of grievance in the real world. She ran the 800-meter physical test for the high school entrance examination within 3 minutes and she didn't feel any pressure at all.

    I don't know if she was hallucinating, but when she passed the starting point, she vaguely saw a sweet smiling face, the figure was shaking violently, and the red lips were slightly parted:

    "Xiao Ci."

    Ji Ci thought it was a hallucination , until a soft and warm slender jade hand was wrapped around her arm, and the rich fragrance lingered at the tip of her nose. She seemed to be very attached to this smell, and couldn't help it any longer, and fell into that man's arms regardless.

    The sun in late March already has the momentum of a hot summer, and the plastic runway is scorching hot, and people running on it are unknowingly infected by this heat and volatilize their sweat.

    Bai Yueli didn't think about it so much,

    even though the sweaty girl leaned on her shoulder, and the girl's slender eyelashes were soaked with a few drops of sweat, at first she stubbornly opened her eyelids, tried several times without success, then Giving up the struggle, she closed her eyes peacefully.

    Bai Yueli smiled helplessly,

    how could she sleep here.

    She shrugged slightly: "Xiao Ci, wake up, I'll take you home."

    Ji Ci smacked his mouth a few times, and the girl's low-pitched words echoed in her mind after a few seconds, and she stood up in a panic like waking up from a dream.

    "Senior sister?!" Ji Ci subconsciously wiped the corners of his mouth, this is not going to flow out some shameful liquid...

    "When did you come?"

    Bai Yueli chuckled, "You came I'll be here in due time."

    Ji Ci: "..."

    Bai Yueli looked at her rather mysteriously: "Do you know how many laps you ran today?"

    Ji Ci pursed his lips and shook his head,

    she counted Just forget, it should be... more than yesterday?

    Bai Yueli compared her fingers: "Ten."

    Ji Ci: "..." Wow!

    As expected of a whirlwind season, so what if I took the "disabled" script.

    "I'm still thinking," Bai Yueli looked at her, "If you really fainted, what should I do, should I ask a classmate to help carry me, or call directly..."