Chapter 4

Chapter 4

    There are two popular characters in the stock-buying article of Lover o Don't Want to Fall in Love.

    One is the monsoon that runs through the whole text from the high school chapter, and the other is the thorns that appear in the middle and late stages of the novel.

    Monsoon's main image of the little milk dog.

    He has been attending the same school as the heroine Bai Yueli since elementary school, and is the heroine's loyal licking dog.

    The book describes him like this:

    [Monsoon is very grateful for the existence of such a person. She is like a light, leading him forward. It is because of such a good example that he insists on doing what he likes. Realize your ideals in life. He also longs for one day to be the person standing next to his senior sister. ]

    When Ji Ci read the comment section of the novel,

    many people said that they also wanted to have such a grandma's junior.

    But she didn't like the male protagonist at all.

    In fact, it is said that it is the male lead, but the status of the male lead is nothing more than the kindness that the author, the mother, treats him at the end. In the early and mid-term of the novel, he has no sense of presence, not even comparable to a senior who appeared in three chapters. The heroine treats him like an ordinary younger brother.

    To say that the heroine really feels that way is the intellectual Yujie Jingman who appeared in the university chapter. They have common ideals and common words.

    Similarly, vines are also difficult to appease Ji Ci.

    She loves Sister Man and the heroine's CP, but the author who killed a thousand swords, the comment section has concluded that the heroine has a crush on Jingman, but finally pushed her to Ji Feng.

    The author's concluding remarks: When you are young, do you also have a person hidden in your heart, going around because of fate and running counter to it, and what you can't get is more hardworking, I hope you like this story.

    The quarterly speech that never sprays dirty: Wo Ri.

    God rides the horse hard and bears in mind.

    Let's talk about Ji Feng again,

    why is it said that his own mother treated him kindly at the end.

    Now let's talk about the cannon fodder of the original owner, the only villain in the book who is black from beginning to end, she was really born for Ji Feng! Every time she acts as a demon, the author always makes Ji Feng appear next to the heroine, turning herself into a personal heater, and accompanying the heroine through the ups and downs.

    When the original owner finally forcibly marked the heroine, it was the cold war period between the heroine and Jingman. Jingman left the country, and Ji Feng naturally appeared beside the heroine again.

    Then, Jing Man completely lost her...

    Ji Ci: Hey, hey, hey.

    Anyway, it is impossible for her to be this cannon fodder. Without her, Ji Feng can chase after the heroine as much as you like.

    ·

    For the consideration of the environment of graduates, Senior Three is an independent teaching building.

    Jiang Yi has been silent ever since she left the first floor, and the scenes of Bai Yueli and Ji Ci getting along kept flashing in her mind.

    She hesitated again and again, and finally couldn't help it: