Chapter 75

Chapter 75

It's been a month, and Ji Ci still hasn't woken up.

    Even though the report said there was nothing wrong, the person just kept falling asleep.

    Bai Yueli would always come to the hospital to visit during this time, the doctor would wake up within two hours from the beginning of the physical problem, it might take a day or two, and finally turned into a month now.

    Today, it is also pronounced that if you still can't get up, you may be like this for the rest of your life and become a living dead.

    If she had imagined that Ji Ci would come back one day, then with this announcement, her fantasy was completely broken.

    Bai Yueli left the hospital with mixed feelings.

    There are a lot of people coming and going, people in the emergency department, people with prescriptions, all kinds of people, maybe they are lucky because they were spared from a serious disease, or maybe they are sad because of the unsatisfactory results of the examination.

    Hospitals have always been a place to witness suffering, birth, old age, sickness and death. Many people start their lives here and end here.

    She has experienced many times of sending someone away obviously, but once again experiencing the feeling of loss, she is still at a loss. From not knowing each other to accepting love, it took a long time to completely replace the two close relatives into her life, and the process of losing was too easy.

    The happiness of the past seems to reflect the discomfort of today.

    A child passing by bumped into her recklessly, but she didn't feel anything. The child's father hurried over to apologize. Out of politeness, she nodded instinctively and disappeared into the noisy crowd.

    Being squeezed into the bus by the crowd, she sat down in the last row by the window.

    When she was a child, her mother always liked to take her for a ride on the bus, and the whole North City was full of memories. After her mother left, she was left alone, and she maintained this habit all the time, maybe because she was obsessed with the past and couldn't get out, or maybe it was to remember the feeling of getting along with her mother.

    Now, this memory belonging to my mother has been replaced by another person unconsciously.

    "Sister, don't always ride alone in the car from now on. No matter where you go, I will accompany you."

    "Sister, let me take a nap for a while, and you call me when I arrive."

    "Why do you always like to be in the car ?" Sleep."

    "Because it's comfortable to be next to you."

    Bai Yueli was immersed in the memory, her arm was suddenly moved, just like the feeling of a girl rubbing against her once, she subconsciously turned her head.

    It turned out to be a child.

    The little girl looked like five or six years old. She kicked here and fiddled with her. The one sitting obliquely in front should be her mother, who hurriedly beckoned to the girl: "Nuan Nuan, come here quickly, don't disturb sister." The

    little girl didn't listen . , turned his round head around, and looked at Bai Yueli with a smile. Bai Yueli was moved by it, and returned a small smile.

    The little girl was finally taken away by her mother forcefully.

    The surrounding area immediately cleared up.