Chapter 43

Chapter 43

    Ji Feng got up early today, and when he came to the classroom, as expected, there was a girl sitting alone in the middle of the large group, looking at the empty classroom, she was very eye-catching.

    Just like the previous few times, Ji Feng put down his bag and sat down next to Ji Ci's left.

    Ji Ci didn't look up, but the alphas had some senses between them. Hearing the footsteps and the rippling cedar smell, he knew that it was Ji Feng.

    She lowered her head and turned the pages of the book calmly: "Don't look for me, I can't help you now."

    Now she is not qualified to give Ji Feng an assist, she hasn't spoken to Bai Yueli for four days , the only contact was the one they met on the cafeteria road, but that was just to say hello, Bai Yueli smiled at her, she was stunned, and then responded.

    At the time, I thought I was laughing, but in retrospect, maybe it wasn't.

    Maybe she and Bai Yueli are like this.

    It's also pretty good, anyway, she is about to graduate, and I won't see her again in the future. What's more, isn't this what she expected from the beginning?

    "Oh." Ji Feng nodded very ignorantly, "But, I haven't spoken yet, why do you think I'm here to ask you for help?"

    Ji Ci really didn't want to look up,

    mainly because he was not in a good state of mind Well, she didn't want to spend extra effort to deal with the male lead. There was really no other way, so she turned her head and asked, "Otherwise? You and I don't seem to have anything to do with each other except for Bai Yueli's matter." Ji

    Feng froze . , laughed loudly: "Can you talk? When you were young, you snatched my Wangwang crushed ice. Did you forget? If I don't give it to you, you still have to break it in half.

    " Yes, what I said sounds like something."

    Ji Ci was speechless for a while.

    Really, the original owner did make friends with him when he was a child.

    The two of them belong to the right time and place, live in the same place, and are somewhat related. When they were young, the monsoon was not as sunny and popular as it is now, so it is normal to play together.

    "Then what do you want from me?"

    "Senior sister's birthday is coming soon, um...I want to hold a party for her. Didn't something like that happen a while ago, senior sister must be shocked. And there are also some crap and crazy talk, senior sister will feel better after hearing it." He said, angrily kicked down the stool in the front row, and made people feel his anger physically.

    "Damn it, when I meet those people, I will scold them one by one."

    Ji Ci was dazed when he saw the boy making such a big noise, and asked him thoughtfully, "Do you trust her so much?"

    " If, I mean if," Ji Ci carefully selected his words: "Senior sister may not be as gentle as she appears on the surface, but you don't know, because Fan Kexin once offended her. From the bottom of my heart, I didn't extend a helping hand at the critical moment, and let Fan Kexin jump off the roof."

    Ji Feng squinted his eyes, his brain speed couldn't keep up with Ji Ci's speech speed, and it took him a long time to sort out what she meant, and then changed With a displeased expression on his face, he said, "What do you mean? Do you also suspect senior sister?"