Chapter 57

Chapter 57

    "What, what?" Ji Ci's pupils suddenly dilated, "Senior sister, do you want me to apply the inhibitor for you?"

    "Yes," Bai Yueli nodded, her eyelashes fluttering, her smile bright and tactful, and she explained the reason again: "My own words may not stick well."

    Ji Ci looked at her senior sister's exquisite facial lines, and moved her gaze down to the smooth and white neck bit by bit, and she moved it to the side carefully, moist The hair was close to the skin, she couldn't see the scene behind from this angle, if she could see it, I'm afraid she didn't have the guts.

    For a moment I was dumbfounded and didn't know how to respond.

    This...how should I put it.

    She is not from this world, but she also knows the importance of glands to alpha and omega. Yes, she had more or less a slightly marked relationship with her senior sister before, but alpha and omega are still different. Her glands are seen when they are seen, and when they are reversely marked by omega, alpha is much less affected than omega in this regard.

    The senior sister now asks her to help put on restraining stickers.

    Omega glands cannot be shown casually to others. Generally, they are only opened for lovers who are in deep contact. Senior sister is a person of this world, so she doesn't even understand this truth, thanks to her biology is still close to full marks.

    "Well, I..." Ji Ci scratched his head, not knowing whether to refuse or what.

    In fact, what the senior sister said is also reasonable. It is really not easy to apply it by yourself. With both hands stretched out to the back of the neck, the center dot of the restraining sticker should be pointed at the position of the glandular sac. The glandular sac is very small, and the glandular sac of alpha is the same. It needs to be bigger, omega is also divided into people, and some people can't find a place for even a little big mark.

    Um, so, really hard to post.

    Just thinking about it shows that this project is very difficult.

    The senior will ask her for help, maybe because she really trusts her, knowing that she is different from other alphas.

    After all, she once said that Ji Ci would never hurt her, she believed it...

    Bai Yueli stared at her closely, seeing Ji Ci's hesitant look in her eyes, the smile on her face faded away, and her tone became quite serious: "You don't want to?"

    Ji Ci glanced at her timidly. Glancing at her senior, biting her lower lip lightly, she chose a compromise: "Senior, please post it yourself first, if you can't post it well, just ask me to help, I'll be there whenever I'm called."

    Bai Yueli sighed. Lips, hesitating to speak but stopped, looked at Ji Ci helplessly, sighed, and left here silently.

    Ji Ci: "..."

    She looked at the slender back of her senior sister, and couldn't help replaying the scene just now in her mind.

    Senior sister, are you... angry?

    That appearance deeply touched Ji Ci, she didn't want to see her senior sister disappointed at all.

    She is the absolute protagonist in this world, how can she be treated like this.

    Ji Ci made up his mind and strode to follow. Senior sister walked not slowly but not fast either. She blocked the stairs in front of her by three steps at a time.