Chapter 6

Chapter 6

    Ji Ci gritted her teeth, she obviously felt that her body became more and more excited as the distance got closer, she didn't know the feeling of taking drugs, if you can imagine it, it was probably in her current state.

    It's hard, it's really hard.

    A certain part of the back of the neck was squeezed by a force, making it uncomfortable as if it swelled.

    Her whole body was surrounded by mud grass, rain and mist, and rosemary, as if she was in the wild forest after the continuous rain.

    She walked to Bai Yueli's side with difficulty, and poked the girl's slightly trembling body with her fingertips.

    "Bai Yueli."

    The only response to her was the howling wind in her ears.

    The girl trembled slightly because of her calling out.

    The sky is shrouded in darkness, and the only light here is the dots of stars illuminated by the neon lights of tall buildings in the distance through the mottled forest, which is not enough to illuminate.

    Ji Ci didn't know how long Bai Yueli had been here, or if she was really the only one, or if there were some details that were not mentioned in the novel.

    She didn't know what she was thinking, the sweet smile of the girl during the day came to her mind, she simply felt that such a beautiful person should not be invaded by any alpha.

    "Bai Yueli, do you have a mobile phone with you? I'll help you contact the hospital."

    Ji Ci's figure gradually became unstable,

    and her breathing became more and more rapid. She was very calm and looked for a solution very rationally. But her body is really disobedient, and there are some physiological impulses that she can't explain in words.

    For example, the

    gaze unintentionally focused on a certain place covered by the girl's black hair, which seemed to attract her particularly, like a wolf in the dark, with bright eyes.

    For another example, the back of

    her neck was unknowingly soaked, and her clothes and sticky things were mixed together, which was extremely uncomfortable.

    Is this the complex abo world?

    Ji Ci, who read the novel, couldn't understand it, but this kind of beastly behavior that was not controlled by consciousness really taught her a lesson when she came to this world.

    "Mark me, okay?" The

    soft voice was mixed in the howling wind.

    The girl buried her head in her knees, curled up in a distressed way, she pursed her lips tightly, and it took a long time to say this sentence.

    She didn't want to be anyone's trouble,

    so she ran to this place with all her might.

    However, once the pheromone of high-level omega spreads and cannot be suppressed for a long time, it will definitely affect people within a mile away.

    It has been a long time since a pheromone explosion occurred in this city.

    Now, any inhibitors can't relieve her discomfort, except for the alpha mark.

    And Ji Ci, who didn't understand anything, was suddenly hit in the head, and even staggered and fell back a step when he heard this sentence.

    Can't!