Chapter 19

Chapter 19

    Ji Ci quickly recovered from the disappointment and frustration. Could it be that

    yesterday's relationship made her forget that Bai Yueli would cut off her glands in the future, and she didn't know what she was expecting.

    Don't call if you don't say hello, it means that you don't know her that well, and the heroine doesn't think about her is the best result.

    A wake-up call was sounded in Ji Ci's heart. On the way back, she repeatedly warned herself to stay away from the protagonist group, and to be beautiful alone.

    ... Brainwashing herself like this finally made her feel comfortable.

    When

    she arrived in the classroom, she was soon replaced by new troubles.

    In the English interest group, Pei Ling's affiliation became a problem. Ji Ci didn't want to hide it from her at all, so he told her about the encounter in the cafeteria, and finally said:

    "If you really can't form a group, then I will go and talk to Teacher Zhang. Let's communicate to see if we can be in the same group, I think she won't make it too difficult for us with my recent performance."

    Pei Ling yawned, "It's okay, you follow Zuo Yang well, come on, it's my business Just forget about it, I have a place to go."

    Ji Ci: "Really?"

    "I really don't understand you," Pei Ling gave her a blank look: "Didn't it be agreed that we would do our own things and not interfere with each other except going to Zhong Hai Is it so embarrassing for you to care so much about me."

    Ji Ci: "..." Since that's the

    case, it's hard for her to say anything else.

    ·The

    next day, during the break of the second period,

    when he came back from the bathroom, the classroom was lying down, and Ji Ci saw Ji Feng registering something with a piece of paper at the door.

    The man went to the podium and slammed on the blackboard to appeal to everyone: "There is still a 3,000-meter quota, who will go?"

    The people who were awakened by his few shocks just looked up and immediately fell down.

    Three thousand meters, listen, what a terrible number.

    Ji Feng was extremely distressed. Everyone was very enthusiastic about the other projects, and the places were all registered, and there were only three kilometers...a project that even alpha dared not try lightly.

    Ji Ci stood at the door, and suddenly met Ji Feng's eyes.

    Ji Feng's eyes lit up, Ji Ci didn't want to ignore him, so he hurriedly looked away.

    Don't look at her,

    let her participate in this matter, it's impossible.

    Running circles to improve physical fitness is also one of her plans now.

    Speaking of which, if it weren't for the dream last night, she wouldn't have this kind of awareness at all.

    This dream was so outrageous that it made her sit up in the middle of the night and doubt her life.

    In the dream, she and a girl had their clothes stripped off, and they were lying on the bed together. With the lights off in the room, she couldn't see the man's appearance, and she could only hear shameful groans that made people feel ashamed.