Chapter 31

Chapter 31

    Ji Ci looked at the backs of the two people who were gradually disappearing, and had to say that the male and female protagonists were quite eye-catching in the same frame.

    The man is handsome and the woman is beautiful, and the height difference is just right. In the original ending of the novel, they will form a perfect family.

    Ji Ci was deeply moved, and returned to Bai's house without knowing it.

    Today, Ji Liangying actually made a phone call. Ji Ci thought it was for today's exam, but it turned out that she was thinking too much, and she didn't talk too much. She casually asked about her recent situation and was about to hang up. Ji Ci carefully talked about the art class She nodded, and only asked if she liked it, and if she liked it, she would contribute money to support it.

    The teacher of the art class will try to teach three classes during this period, and tomorrow is the last class. Ji Ci decided to listen to the get out of class first and then give Ji Liangying an answer.

    After hanging up the phone, Ji Ci glanced casually out of the window, the bright red sunset had been replaced by the vast night, and it was past nine o'clock.

    Ji Ci couldn't help worrying,

    why hasn't Bai Yueli come back yet? They came out before six o'clock, so they couldn't repair for more than three hours anyway.

    It stands to reason that there should be nothing wrong with the monsoon.

    She put on her slippers and went downstairs to make a glass of milk. She also happened to ask Aunt Jiang to see if Bai Yueli had come back. Just as she went downstairs, there was a movement at the door.

    "Xiao Ci." Bai Yueli's slender figure stood by the door, a little more tired than in school.

    "Senior sister," Ji Ci hurriedly asked, "Why did you come back so late?"

    Bai Yueli put on her slippers and said, "Something happened on the road, so it was delayed."

    "Ah? Then you are not injured, are you?" Ji Ci looked her senior up and down, and finally his sharp eyes judged that nothing happened.

    "It's okay." Bai Yueli smiled: "It has nothing to do with safety issues."

    Seeing the other party's worried look, she couldn't help but tease: "By the way, why are you still in the living room? Is it because you are worried about me? ?”

    "Ah?" Ji Ci was in a daze, and blushed when he was teased: "Of course not."

    Bai Yueli tilted her head, "Huh?"

    Ji Ci hurriedly covered his mouth,

    it seemed that it was not good to say that.

    "One, a little bit." Ji Ci whispered, feeling that the air around him became cramped, so he loosened his collar and went to fetch the boiling water.

    Bai Yueli watched her leave as if fleeing, pursed her lips and smiled, she was more shy than Vasha.

    · During the

    morning reading time, the

    classroom was filled with people one after another, and Ji Ci sat in the middle group today. A figure sat next to her, she didn't think much about it, she just thought it was Pei Ling.

    Just as she was wondering why Pei Ling's taste had changed today, there was an alpha breath, and with the sound of two voices next to her, everything was cleared up.