Chapter 65

Chapter 65

    "I'm sorry, I don't know what you mean to me..." Ji Ci murmured, "I should have said this, I started from this morning," she shook her head angrily, and corrected herself: "From your last time After I left on New Year's Day, I have always missed you, but I was too cowardly to face it."

    "So in the end, I rely on my senior to take the initiative in everything, but you shouldn't be like this, you should always be like this." Proud, the one who is sought after by everyone."

    Her swaying, her timidity, were completely defeated in front of Bai Yueli at this moment.

    "Your heart has already been conveyed to me." Bai Yueli fanned her eyelashes, and the fan-shaped arc slapped Ji Ci's neck, breathing like blue: "The time you were drunk, it was just that you woke up Dishonest."

    "So I..." Ji Ci tried hard to recall the fragments of drunkenness that day, no wonder she wanted to drink on a whim to strengthen her courage today.

    "I'm sorry, I lied to you a lot." Ji Ci lowered his head.

    "Although I don't know why you always have such thoughts of avoiding me, but Ji Ci, I want you to know my position," Bai Yueli looked up, the cold white light shone on her beautiful skin, delicate, The girl's face was reflected in the smooth, dark eyes, and the words were affectionate: "I like you."

    Ji Ci didn't avoid her sight, and felt a little choked up: "Yeah."

    "I like you too, I have always liked you "

    Ever since she came to this world, she has been moved by Bai Yueli, perhaps at the beginning it started with her good looks, but intentionally or unintentionally, she always set her sights on her, and later, it penetrated completely In every aspect of her life.

    Ji Ci took the initiative to hug her senior sister, she had a lot of love to express, and from the depth of her love, she naturally placed a kiss on Bai Yueli's thin lips, Bai Yueli's hands intertwined on the back of her neck, Responding to her enthusiastically, it was obviously her who initiated the kiss, but she seemed to be dominated by the senior all the time.

    The echo of the bathroom amplified the sound of tearing and grinding, and it continued until their lips gradually became numb, and they reluctantly separated.

    "I'm so hot, Ji Ci." Bai Yueli hooked her neck, leaning half of her weight on her body, the corners of her eyes were red, almost overflowing with water, and looked at her affectionately.

    Ji Ci also started to feel hot from being teased by her body, and his breath gradually became anxious.

    She naturally knew what Bai Yueli meant.

    Ji Ci moved the hand on her waist up inch by inch, and touched the silky long hair. She didn't dare to fiddle with the hair, and asked cautiously: "Is it okay, senior sister?"

    Bai Yueli lightly Nodded lightly.

    The two exchanged positions, Ji Ci gently embraced her senior sister to the wall with her back facing her, the other side of the girl's skin that had never been revealed was intoxicated in her eyes, as delicate and smooth as cream.

    Her long hair was soaked by the heat, sticking wetly to her skin, Ji Ci pushed the jet-black hair to the two wings, and the fragrance that spread filled the nostrils, Ji Ci saw at a glance, the most precious position of Omega .     At this moment, she became very nervous, her heart was beating wildly, and her fingers were trembling inexplicably. Although she got permission from her senior, she still didn't know how to start.     Every alpha may have this instinct.     Ji Ci may be slower than others, but it is nothing more than a late start.     Bai Yueli had been looking forward to Ji Ci filling her emptiness, but she had waited for a long time, but she still couldn't wait for the child's action. Just when she began to gradually relax, there was a tingling pain from the back of her neck, the feeling of being pierced by a sharp object. In an instant, blood surged up and her nerves tensed.     At first, the pain that pierced the skin shattered the part above her neck, which was very painful. Gradually, the rapid movement of the body released the exhaustion through the glands one by one, and she felt her body getting lighter and lighter. Under the teasing of alpha's sharp teeth, it sometimes climbs to the clouds, sometimes falls into the abyss, back and forth.     It's a completely different feeling from the inhibitor that hastily solved the problem.     Ji Ci gradually got used to it.