Chapter-46

Hmm? Why is her name popping up all of a sudden?

Tail looked puzzled. The other aides also looked like they didn't know what happened.

On the other hand, Philen continued with a serious face.

"She hates wizards."

"...yes?"

"When she was still a princess, she was caught by a bad wizard and suffered harshly, you know?"

Haha, so what?

He didn't cancel the wizard's employment because of the budget, he simply didn't hire them because she hated them?

It was a truly ridiculous reason. Tail managed to swallow his smirk and continued.

"The young lady's story is pitiable, but if you think about the territory, you need to hire a wizard."

Philen's eyebrows furrowed.

"And what if Cecily is so shocked to see the wizard and miscarries the child?"

At the question he returned, Tail was speechless and kept his mouth shut.

"We'll hire a wizard once Cecily gives birth. For now, let's put the territory's people in it as soon as possible."

An aide responded to Philen's decision, shouting.

"Right now, the territory's people are in a very difficult situation due to flood damage."

Most of the people lost their homes, and some of them lost their families or were injured.

"And you want them to restore the farmland? You can't do that."

"That's the territory's people's job. There's nothing that can't be done."

"That's true, but as I said before, the situation of the people is not very good right now."

"The people's resistance may intensify."

Tail and the other aides came forward and suggested hiring the wizard, not the people, but Philen was determined.

"Put the people into restoring the farmland."

Philen put aside the document he was looking at and stood up.

Tail and the other aides also stood up at once.

"If there were rebels, who dared to disobey the lord's order, put them all in the dungeon. That's it, the meeting ends here."

House prices in the capital were more expensive than expected.

Although the price on the outside was cheaper, the security was not good there. It was dangerous for two women to live.

That's why I was worried because I didn't have much money to go to a place with good security, but then he's helping me out like this.

His Majesty is a very good person.

When I heard the rumors, he was like an evil villain with a twisted personality who enjoyed slaughter, but it was wrong.

He was a very kind and nice person. He knew how to be considerate of other people too, unlike Philen.

But there were rumors like that going around. Someone must have been jealous of Kalian and spread false rumors.

"We're here."

The carriage stopped, and I got off the carriage while being escorted by Baron Delrond.

As soon as I got off the carriage, I saw a clean two-story house. There was also a small garden.

This is where I'll live in the future, huh?