Chapter-77

Because she's a woman. Because she's a lady.

These were the words I heard the most from people while going from the capital to Hutton.

It felt like I had heard it more than I had in my entire life without adding a single lie.

When I ate or rested.

Even when I was sleeping, the words 'because she's a woman' followed.

"Please don't treat me like a woman."

When I said that because I couldn't stand it anymore, they responded with bizarre expressions.

"The Lady is not a man, right?"

I was taken aback, but there's nothing I could say because it was true.

Still, they grumbled when I couldn't erase the dissatisfied expression on my face.

"We're so considerate of you. I don't know what you're dissatisfied with."

"The Lady is so fussy."

Did the meaning of considerate change without my knowledge?

The behavior they showed me was outright contempt and they treated me like an outcast, not considerate.

Should I say this was what you call bullying?

They seemed to want me to get hurt, but unfortunately, I was fine.

Because I was used to this kind of situation.

When I was at the Count of Thebesa, I was treated even more than this.

So, I was fine.

...am I really okay?

"Huu."

At the sudden question, I sighed deeply and closed the book I was reading.

It's a book I had always liked, but I couldn't concentrate on it because of the situation.

And I also felt like I was getting a little motion sickness.

I looked out the window to change my mood.

"Wow."

The blue drawing paper could be seen over the thick forest. It was the sea I had only heard of.

The sea I saw for the first time in my life was very beautiful.

As I looked at the vast open sea, my deep sorrow seemed to disappear.

It looked so pretty from a distance. How much prettier would it be from up close?

I was really looking forward to it. I couldn't wait to get closer and see it.

Falling in love with the charm of the sea, I stared at the sea endlessly.

About 4 hours later.

We finally arrived at our destination, Hutton.

As a port city, Hutton's symbol was the anchor.

The carriage continued to run diligently until it reached the mansion in the north of Hutton.

This was where Armand Hutton, Lord of Hutton, lived.

The Marquis of Hutton was a family that produced outstanding naval officers from generation to generation.

Even Armand Hutton, the current Lord of the Marquis of Hutton, was the number one person in the Empire who had no one to follow in terms of chart navigation skill.

As a result, no one could say anything about a marquis ruling over such a large city, over a duke.

The reason Hutton had grown this much was also because of the efforts of Marquis Hutton.