Chapter-86

From the moment he heard that Philen returned to the capital, he already thought it had something to do with Leila, but behaving like that in front of someone else's house?

It was absurd and ridiculous. It wasn't something a famous duke would do.

If Leila's house had been a noble mansion with proper formality and structure, it wouldn't have been possible for something like that to happen.

Kalian was very upset because it seemed to be his fault for not giving her a proper house from the beginning.

[What should I do?]

In his mind, he wanted to get him out right away, but he swallowed it because if he did that, he would find out that he was monitoring her.

Kalian thought for a moment, then told him to call the guards.

He didn't forget to tell him to keep his eyes on Philen.

The report ended there.

Kalian looked at the messenger bird, whose spring had been completely stopped, and spoke out abruptly.

"Ver, look for a mansion."

"A mansion?"

A mansion all of a sudden?

At the sudden remark, Ver tilted his head.

"Ah, do you want to give it to Sir Thebesa?"

"Yeah."

Kalian continued, putting the messenger bird in the drawer.

"It's fortunate that Leila is not at home right now, if she had been, it would have been a disaster, so it would be better to prepare in advance."

That's right. Ver agreed with Kalian.

Even to him, Philen's obsession with Leila was abnormal.

"I understand. I'll find a proper noble mansion."

"Also, look for butlers and servants who will take care of the mansion."

"Me? They are the people who will serve Sir Thebesa, wouldn't it be better to look for them yourself?"

It makes sense.

Kalian, who instructed him to do so, asked something else.

"How is the establishment of the child care institution going?"

"It's going smoothly. It's easy to work because Sir Thebesa organized the data so meticulously."

"I see."

Kalian smiled proudly as if he was the one who had been praised.

Ver looked at him strangely and took out the report about the child care institution from among the reports he had brought and put it down in front of Kalian.

"This is the current progress of the establishment."

Kalian looked through the report.

As Ver said, it was proceeding without any problems. If this continued, the agenda for the child care institution would be passed within a month.

If there's anything I'm worried about...

"The temple won't stay still."

Until now, the temple had been in charge of caring for orphans.

In return, the imperial family gave a huge donation to the temple.

However, once the child care institution was established, all the orphans would go there. There was no need to give donations to the temple anymore.