Chapter-49

"Come to think of it, now that you have become an aide, I should call you Sir, not Lady."

Unlike me, who didn't even eat half of the bread, Baron Delrond, who ate two, said.

"Since your last name is Thebesa, then you will be Sir Thebesa. Sir Thebesa, it's kind of awkward."

Kalian replied indifferently.

"There's nothing awkward about it. You called her right."

"Okay. Then from now on, please take good care of us, Sir Thebesa."

When Baron Delrond bowed his head, I hurriedly put down the bread I was eating and bowed my head.

"Please take good care of me too, Baron Delrond. Ah, should I call you Sir Delrond too?"

"You can call me Sir, and if you want, you can also call me Baron."

"Then I will call you Baron."

Sir was a title used to call those who were given administrative positions, including knights. However, if that person had a title, generally, it was his title that was called.

"Let's stop it and continue eating. The food will get cold if it's continued."

At Kalian's urging, I ate the bread again.

The freshly baked bread was delicious enough to whet my appetite, but that's all.

I didn't want to eat more. So I was going to stop eating after eating it.

But when I finished eating it, Kalian put a new piece of bread on my plate. He also kindly gave me rose jam.

"Once again, I'm not forcing you. If you don't want to eat, you don't have to eat it."

...you're sure you're not forcing me, right?

I read Kalian's face and picked up the bread.

Then, I'll just eat it and really stop eating.

That's what I thought.

"....delicious."

The bread with rose jam was very delicious.

"Try this too."

When I was admiring it, this time, Baron Delrond pushed the strawberry jam with pulp in front of me.

...the strawberry jam is also delicious.

Before I knew it, I finished one piece of bread and picked up a new one.

When I was thirsty, I ate the soup while eating the bread. I also ate the salad little by little.

After eating for a long time, when the meal was over, I had already eaten my portion.

That alone was surprising, but what was even more surprising was that even though I ate so much, my stomach didn't feel uncomfortable at all.

It was really... strange.

Early in the morning just before dawn.

After sneaking out of the mansion, Cecily secretly contacted a maid and waited under the secluded wall.

"Miss Cecily."

"Shhh."

Cecily covered the maid's mouth and looked around.

After confirming that there's no one around, Cecily took her hand off the maid's mouth and asked.

"Did you find out about what I asked you?"