Chapter-153

"Uaghhh, Nero! I was wrongg!"

Ver, who was unexpectedly riding Nero, ran around shouting. To be precise, he was being dragged around by Nero, that ran wild like a foal as if he didn't like Ver.

Meanwhile, Leila and Kalian didn't approach him. As if not noticing it, Leila, who was practicing horseback riding, even went in another direction.

I told you. Nero is smart.

Kalian looked at Nero, smiling happily.

Leila's riding skill was still poor but was much better than the first time. It was enough for her to be able to walk around on her own.

I'm supposed to be happy if her skill has improved, but why do I feel sad?

Is it because I can't teach Leila horseback riding anymore? Or is it because I can't feel her soft yet warm body temperature anymore?

Kalian frowned a little while looking at Leila, who was riding the horse.

"Baron Aster, you ride well."

Ver, who handed Nero's reins to the groom, eventually came to Kalian's side, wiping the cold sweat from his forehead.

His gaze was fixed on Leila. It was the same with Kalian.

"With her skill now, it would be no problem for her to parade on this New Year's Day, right?"

"Yeah."

Ver looked at Kalian at his blunt answer.

"You don't look very well. Is something wrong?"

"Not at all."

What not at all? His expression looks very bad.

It seems to have something to do with Leila because his expression is like that while looking at Leila.

"Did Baron Aster say something arrogant again?"

When asked by Ver, who recalled what he had said, Kalian's eyebrow raised slightly.

"Leila never said something like that."

"You said she did."

"When?"

"You said she did before."

Kalian thought for a moment and then said firmly.

"I don't remember."

You don't remember? B*llsh*t. Looking at his face, he does remember everything.

"So, you don't remember what I said before too?"

"What do you say?"

"That I'm interested in Baron Aster."

Kalian turned his head violently enough to make a sound and looked at Ver. His gaze was somewhat murderous, but since Ver had seen worse, he could receive it casually.

"You seem to have not forgotten it."

"Did you mean it?"

"I've told you many times that I mean it. I really like Baron Aster."

Ver said with an infinitely serious look.

"That's why unless you have feelings for the Baron, please don't disturb me..."

"I have."

Kalian intercepted Ver's words and looked at Leila again.

"I have feelings for Leila, so you fold."

"What are you saying now..."

Ver's eyes widened so much that it couldn't be compared to when he grabbed Nero's reins.