Chapter-84

I cut Marquis Valdir's words and spoke.

Everyone's eyes were on me.

The diplomats of the Natsha Kingdom, even the nobles who were on the same side, looked at me as if they were dumbfounded.

As expected, they didn't read the data I gave them, huh?

I wrote down the value of Khan there though.

"Why can't you hand over Khan's sovereignty?"

The man next to Diane asked in a fierce tone.

"Please look at this."

It was much better to show the data than to explain it a hundred times in words.

As she checked the data I had brought out, Diane's eyes shook wildly.

Marquis Azef reached out his hand hastily.

"Give it to me."

The document was passed into Marquis Azef's hands.

His eyes moved up and down, quickly scanning the document.

The nobles of the empire stared intently at Marquis Azef. They looked curious about what it was about.

"What is it about?"

Marquis Valdir, who was sitting next to me, even went so far as to ask me.

Not feeling worth answering, I neatly ignored him.

"Sir Thebesa."

Marquis Valdir called me in a fierce tone, but I still ignored him.

After reading the document, Marquis Azef put down the document with a slight frown.

I looked at Marquis Azef and said.

"As stated in the document I showed you, the Randell Alliance was an alliance that was established about 900 years ago by the nobles of our Cardin Empire who settled on the island."

To be precise, the ship was wrecked due to a storm and was washed away to the island, and then they settled there.

In other words, the founder of the Randell Alliance was from the Cardin Empire.

"So it makes no sense to say that the Natsha Kingdom wants to reclaim their land."

I quietly went in after their words.

"In a way, our Empire should be the one that needs to reclaim the land of Natsha Kingdom."

It was an unreasonable demand to ask for the return of the land when the ancestor was from the empire, but they said nothing.

Of course, they were. Because they were the ones who made such a ridiculous demand first.

But, foolishly, the imperial nobles didn't notice it and were caught up in their words.

Of course, some things were said so logically over there, and since the Natsha Kingdom suffered damage several times due to the Empire's faults, it was natural to compromise from here.

But I have to say what I have to say.

No matter how wrong it was, it was absurd that we were the only ones being subjected to strange demands from the other side.

"Where is the proof that the content of this document is true?"

The man next to Diane said with a dissatisfied face.

I smiled and returned what they had said.

"There's no proof that it was fake."

The man was speechless and shut his mouth.