Chapter-144

There was a moment of silence.

As if time had stopped, Leila and Kalian remained frozen in that position. There wasn't even a slight movement.

In the quiet silence, an unknown heartbeat resounded unusually. All Kalian could see was himself in her black eyes right before him. And he was very pleased with that fact.

"Your Majesty!"

"Are you okay, Your Majesty?"

The clock that had stopped for a moment moved again at the sound of the grooms and servants calling.

"Ah!"

As Leila came to her senses, she rose up in surprise. Her face was redder than persimmon.

Kalian got up slowly. The attendant, who came to his side, pulled the grass off his body. While the groom calmed the flustered Ilena.

"I, I apologize, Your Majesty."

Leila stuttered as she wrapped her flushed cheeks.

"My, my mistake has led to such an unfortunate incident... I really apologize."

It was indeed Leila's mistake. So it's right for her to apologize, but why am I feeling so bad?

"I, I will be careful so that it won't happen again."

Kalian folded his hands and said.

"Is it possible just by being careful?"

"Yes?"

"No, it's nothing."

Kalian told the attendant, who was still pulling the grass off his clothes, that it was enough, then took Ilena's reins from the groom.

"What on earth did you learn from that instructor? You're a terrible rider."

Her face, which was already red, grew even redder. Leila lowered her head as if she was ashamed.

"I apologize."

"Yeah, I think she deserves an apology."

Kalian beckoned Leila to come closer.

As Leila timidly came closer, he handed the reins to her.

"I'll correct your posture, so get on again."

Leila got on the horse crookedly.

"Your posture is worse than before."

At Kalian's point, Leila straightened her back. It was still unstable but better than before.

"Raise your head. Straighten your back a little more."

When Kalian touched her waist, Leila's body shrank again for nothing. It wasn't that Kalian's touch was uncomfortable or anything like that. It was because she was embarrassed after kissing him a while ago.

Pull yourself together, Leila.

It was an accident. No need to be embarrassed.

Thinking that people would think she was strange if they saw her like this, Leila calmed down her shaking heart.

"It's not getting any better."

Kalian clicked his tongue and got on behind Leila.

Feeling the weight getting heavy instantly, Ilena grunted a little bit, but that was all.

Kalian's chest touched Leila's back. Surprised at the unfamiliar yet familiar touch, Leila bent down at once.

"Lean your back on my chest."