Chapter-68

The conference room became quiet as if cold water had been poured.

Up until now, everything about Natsha Kingdom was done by Ver and so they thought Ver was the one who made it, but Leila?

The nobles, who praised the data until their mouths were dry, shut their mouths like shells.

The other nobles gave them stinging glances and silently criticized them.

Even Duke Giltian, who was talking gallantly, shut his mouth, and only Kalian who was smiling in this situation.

Kalian bit his tongue to hold back the desire to grab his stomach and burst out laughing at any moment.

"I think this is enough to show Sir Thebesa's ability... what do you think, Marquis Valdir?"

As he pointed it out again, Marquis Valdir's face turned white.

Marquis Valdir glanced at Duke Giltian.

His slightly twisted lips showed that he was in a bad mood.

It was bad enough for Duke Giltian, who could control his emotions better than anyone else, to reveal it on the outside.

Marquis Valdir felt a cold sweat run down his spine.

I have to answer well.

If I say something weird, I'll be bitten by two wild beasts.

Marquis Valdir clenched his fists and opened his mouth slowly.

"N, now that I look at it, I see a lot of loopholes in the data."

"Loopholes?"

Kalian tilted his head and looked through the data.

"Maybe because I'm a fool, I can't see any loopholes. So, would the Marquis kindly explain it to me?"

"Th, that..."

Marquis Valdir hurriedly looked through the data but found no significant loopholes.

If I force myself to find it, I can find it, but if I get caught in another thing, it'll be a pain in the ass.

Marquis Valdir, who had become a honey-eating mute again, lowered his head deeply.

At that moment, Duke Giltian opened his mouth.

"It seems like Your Majesty thinks Sir Thebesa deserves the title."

"Of course. She deserves the title well enough. Haven't the Duke seen the data?"

"The data is definitely great."

Duke Giltian looked through the data half-heartedly.

"But we cannot evaluate Sir Thebesa's ability just by looking at this alone. A more objective and accurate evaluation is needed."

In a word, it was meant to produce visible results.

It's all as expected.

They reacted as Kalian had expected without an inch of error.

Even Duke Giltian, who was like an old fox, couldn't stop smiling.

Kalian covered his mouth with his hand to hide the laughter that came out.

Now all that was left was visible results.

This, too, was already in his mind.

The child care institution for war orphans.

If Leila handled that perfectly, they wouldn't be able to talk like they do now, saying to show them her right ability.

Although it was purely the emperor's authority to confer titles, it was for Leila that all these cumbersome plans were made.