Chapter 3

It took almost a week for Mu Nan to replace all the doors and windows in the house. His house and Qin Huai's house lived opposite each other, and a security door was specially installed outside facing the corridor, and the two families shared a security door. However, the anti-theft door is a bit old. After all, it has been more than ten years. This time, Mu Nan replaced the anti-theft door with a high-quality one, which cost a lot of money.

In order to make it easier for people to install doors and windows, Mu Nan put all the furniture in the house into the space in advance. After all the doors and windows were installed, Mu Nan directly changed the layout of the house a little bit. The layout of his house is very simple. One bedroom, one living room, one kitchen and one bathroom, Mu Nan left both rooms empty, and later planned to get vegetable pots and soil, and grow vegetables at home. Although the space can be stored and kept fresh, it is still idle after being closed at home.

In the living room, he didn't put a sofa, but put a bed directly. He didn't want a TV coffee table, so he just set up a table, which is enough for a computer and meals.

Because the balcony was closed, Mu Nan directly made some cabinets on the balcony, some of his clothes and quilts were placed in the space, and some were placed on the balcony.

He also tidied up Qin Huai's house. Although the doors and windows were not changed, Qin Huai's house didn't have much furniture. He piled them all up in one room. Mu Nan also planned to use the spare room and living room. Come grow vegetables. As for if Qin Huai came back in the future, as long as he could come back, he would not have to worry about having no place to live.

When the houses on both sides were almost rectified and the vegetables were planted, Mu Nan even raised a few chickens on the balcony of Qin Huai's house. The house was tossed like this, and it was probably **** off. Thinking of Qin Huai's angry appearance, Mu Nan laughed, but after laughing, he felt a little uncomfortable.

The scariest thing is not that there is no hope, but that hope and expectation will eventually come to nothing.

Before the smog came, there was a period of torrential rain. Mu Nan still remembered that the torrential rain lasted for a long time, causing many places to be flooded. At this time in his last life, he was finishing the project. I need to go to and from school, and I get wet every day, making the house damp, and I feel sticky and uncomfortable when I sleep.

This time, the dehumidifier is on 24 hours a day, and there is no need to be busy. You don’t have to go out. You sit in a dry room, listening to the sound of rain outside, leaning on the bed and holding the computer to watch movies. Shopping online, although it is raining heavily, there is still a period of time before the smog comes. The operation of express delivery is still normal, and things can still be purchased normally. There are two alumni groups hanging on the small window of the computer, one from a junior high school and one from a university. The junior high school alumni group is quiet, but the university alumni group is very lively.

Because of the bad weather and it happened to be during the graduation period, the students complained a lot. Because Mu Nan didn't live on campus, his relationship with his classmates was relatively normal. Since high school, he has basically been alone, isn't it? He didn't want to blend in with others, but when he finally got out of the influence of Qin Huai's departure, he was already used to being alone. Accustomed to quietly watching others lively,

A female classmate in the group was complaining about the terrible weather, saying that her little nephew had a cold and cough, and the cough had not healed for more than a week, and his body was swollen and painful. He had to go to the hospital for injections every day, and sometimes her brother-in-law was too busy , and asked her to help take it to the hospital. I was very busy doing the final project, and I encountered this kind of difficult weather to go out, tormenting both adults and sick children.