Chapter 177

The subway station on their side should accommodate people from at least three districts. The entire subway station has two floors. The upper floor is the security inspection channel, and the lower floor is the waiting hall. The first batch of people who came down were taken directly to the second floor The waiting hall, the entire waiting hall is full of people.

When Jianchu and the others settled down the rabbit, chicken and dog, they saw people lying on both sides of the stairs. Fortunately, the ventilation system of this subway station is very good. Otherwise, if there are so many people, if the air does not circulate, the It is suffocation.

Although the few of them chose a corner, the target was still obvious, because besides dogs, there were chickens and rabbits.

The dog is very obedient, let An Jing lie quietly in the corner, the rabbit is also very obedient, neither noisy nor barking, the chicken is very annoying, the hen is okay, the rooster keeps clucking, clucking Da, although it is not obvious because many people have not settled down yet, and even fight for a first-come-first-served place, it is not obvious, but it still attracts the attention of the people around.

Jian Chu and Song Jia looked at the chickens in the cage with a headache: "I feel that the goal is so big, and I can still raise chickens. Who should we rob if we don't rob the rich and help the poor?"

Seeing their headaches, Mu Nan suddenly felt that his elder brother really had the foresight to bring rabbits and chickens. If he brought them, then they would be more conspicuous. After all, in the eyes of outsiders, they must live together They all belong to one family, and this family has so much property, it would be enough to provoke the envy of anyone who hates the rich.

The rabbit and the chicken belt are also brought, so they can't be killed in public, that's the only way to go, Jian Chu didn't want to toss anymore, after shaking off the dust and sand on his body, he also sat on the mat, and then couldn't hold back. Mu Nan took a sniff: "Cumin?"

Mu Nan clicked his tongue: "Your nose is really stronger than Niuniu, are you a dog?"

Jian Chu nodded her nose: "Wrong, I am a rat, a treasure hunting rat, so my nose is very good."

Mu Nan: "I forgot, you are the same age as my brother, and my brother is also a rat, but a big rat!"

Qin Huai was born in the Year of the Rat, because of this zodiac sign, and when he was a child, his father was unknown and his mother died early. People like the old lady of the Zhang family would say that Qin Huai's life was not good. This zodiac sign is very fierce. It will bring disaster, life will be hard to beat father and mother and so on.

When he was a child, Mu Nan would hear this kind of words from some people. Although he didn't quite understand what it meant at that time, he could roughly understand that others disliked his brother's zodiac sign, so people asked Qin Huai's age zodiac sign. Sometimes, he would say that Qin Huai is a tiger, and he wants to give up his zodiac sign to Qin Huai.

When he gets older, he will know that there is nothing wrong with the zodiac sign. The ones who are wrong are those adults with colored glasses and broken mouths. He will never say that he will give up his tiger zodiac to Qin Huai, and because of Qin Huai, he I especially like some mouse patterns, of course the cartoon ones. In real life, those mice with long tails and no hair, even with the blessing of Qin Huai's filter, he still can't fall in love with them.

Jian Chu is a rat-tailed person who was only born in December, so even though she is the same age as Qin Huai, she is actually almost one year younger, so even though they are the same age, there still seems to be a slight age difference.

Song Jia didn't want to bother anymore, so he asked his brother to carry the cage to find a place to settle himself, and then lay down side by side with Jian Chu and the others: "I'm so tired, why can't I hide in the house with the doors and windows closed, and we have to gather together, What is the meaning of this gathering together, and I always feel that the underground is so dangerous, and it feels like it will collapse at any time."