Chapter 111

Song Jia is just a little fool. Even though his childhood was not very happy, he still has an older brother and someone to rely on. What he thinks about most every day is how to play and how to make money. Other things are simply out of his mind, so for Gan Wei Wei sometimes did some small actions when pouring tea or adding firewood to the brazier, but he didn't understand it at all.

But Jian Chu was different. He grew up by himself, and the first thing he learned was to observe words and expressions. A small mind like Gan Wei can see everything clearly with a glance. Not to mention that he is a crook, even if He is a woman who likes women, so he would not choose Gan Wei, who has hooked eyes and a face that is restless in the room. The choice depends on the face. Sooner or later, the president of the Hulunbeier Prairie will be on top of his head.

When he realized the woman's intentions, he finally found some amusement items to pass the time, so he had no choice but to stop.

Song Jia didn't understand, so he said, "What's the matter? It's okay to play once in a while." The entrance fee, their family doesn't say how rich it is, but it's still a little bit, and if you're lucky, you can win it back directly, otherwise this Staying at home is so boring.

Jian Chu said: "Farewell, if we want to play, we can do it ourselves. Making cards is also a time-consuming thing. Anyway, we have a lot of wood. Don't go to Huang's house, that woman will jump on you, you Are you not afraid?"

Song Jia's face was full of confusion: "Didn't I accidentally trip over it?"

Jian Chu rolled her eyes directly: "You will believe it, stay away from this kind of woman, you won't be able to provoke her."

Jian Chu made up his mind not to play, and Song Jia had no choice but to let him go alone. It's not that he didn't dare, but it wasn't necessary. His addiction to cards is not that big, and if that Gan Wei Girls really have other plans, it is indeed better to stay far away.

So there was nothing to do, Jian Chu planned to make cards by himself, and called Mu Nan to do it together. Anyway, they were idle, and when the mahjong was ready, they could play at home.

Mu Nan was rather curious: "Are you pretty?"

Jian Chu smiled and said: "Naturally beautiful, if you are not beautiful, how can you seduce people? I don't know what is wrong with me. When I was pouring water, I made some physical contact with you quietly. If this is a first love The hairy boy, it's not easy."

Mu Nan laughed loudly: "Does your Yu Zibai know about this?"

Jian Chu said: "Of course I know, you can't hide this kind of thing, a little concealment may cause big trouble, anyway, as I said, as for the card game of Huang's family, I won't go there in the future, stay away from that woman , to be honest, this is the first time I have seen such a girl, this is the legendary green tea-flavored white lotus."

Song Jia on the side suddenly had the feeling that he and Jian Chu were not in the same card game: "You can feel so many problems without saying a word?"

Jian Chu patted Song Jia on the shoulder and said, "Boy, you are still too young."

Mu Nan hugged the pillow and watched Song Jia and Jian Chu polish the wood blocks, and said amusedly, "Do you really want to make your own cards? You are like Northeast aunts knitting sweaters on the kang."

Jian Chu glared at him: "You can describe it, otherwise what are we doing, come to fight the landlord?"

Mu Nan said: "Come on, we also pay with soybeans."

The three of them sat on the kang with a small table, and each of them had a small basket in their hands. The small basket was woven by Qin Huai, using the straw rope bought from the redemption point, and according to what Mu Nan put in the space. For the weaving tutorial, I made a palm-sized basket, just enough to hold small snacks such as melon seeds and beans, and it is suitable for them to use as a fund at the moment.