Chapter 123

The current planting conditions are slightly better than before. In the past, you needed to dig the soil yourself, but there is not much soil to dig in the dry and cracked land. Whether the soil is nutritious or not is another matter. It is difficult to find the source of the soil. More and more houses are being built, and many roads are paved with concrete to keep them clean, so there is no place to dig the soil.

But the above should be very advocating family planting. Now that food is in short supply, if the food planting can be distributed to each household, the pressure on the above will naturally be slightly less, so when Song Jia asked if he could buy soil and seeds, Although the price is not cheap, it is still available for sale. He bought another pile of planks and nailed them into wooden strips. Like Qinhuai and his family, they filled the soil and planted strips.

After Qin Huai resigned and returned home, the happiest person was naturally Mu Nan. There are many people who are sick outside now. Although the chance of this patient spreading to others is very low, there is no need to avoid the crowd like the plague, but mosquito bites are even more difficult to prevent. The weather has also become hotter, and his brother can resign and go home, so he feels more at ease.

After resigning, Qin Huai spent a few days building the planned planting house on the roof, installed an air conditioner, and extended the heating pipe to the roof directly, so that he could wait until winter , if there is a power outage, the boiler on the first floor can also provide a little heat to come up.

After the living room on the third floor was cleaned up, the two spent a day cleaning it up. From now on, the third floor will be their living area completely, separating the planting area and the breeding area. The clean living environment will prevent people from getting sick. will be much lower.

In order to prevent the mosquitoes that might be attracted by the vegetable pots upstairs and downstairs from flying over, Qin Huai added a screen door to the gate installed on the third floor. Wearing mosquito coils, and then turning on the air purifier, there is almost no need to go downstairs to stay on the third floor if there is nothing to do.

When the inside and outside of the house were smoothed out, the house behind them that was bombed before was also rebuilt. The house where the Huang family lived was severely damaged, and the house next door, the Chen family, was also severely damaged on the third floor. The downstairs was alright, but the fire passed too quickly at that time, so it was completely burned.

Only Huang's second daughter-in-law and daughter are left in the Huang family, a mother and daughter. The two old men of the Chen family are gone, and the two brothers of the Chen family are also in trouble. Because the younger brother blamed his sister-in-law, these things in the Huang family would have never happened without Gan Wei, so he blamed all the deaths of his parents. On the body of the sister-in-law.

The eldest son of the Chen family doesn't think so, but the problem is that he still has two children, and his children can't live without a mother, but the family is still broken up, and even the mother-in-law who had a good relationship with him before, he can't do anything about it now. Treated it rationally, knowing that they are not at fault, but it is a fact that their parents are gone because of this. The family that used to be very warm can never go back.

The surviving mother and daughter of the Huang family vented their hatred of losing their family members on Gan Wei's aunt and cousin. a woman.

When Mu Nan was just discharged from the hospital, it was the time when the two families had the worst quarrel. There were still two floors of the Chen family's house, and now there was no hotel outside where people could stay temporarily, so the mother and daughter of the Huang family directly When they lived in Chen's house, the two families either fought or quarreled every day. It would be difficult for anyone to deal with this matter. The originally wealthy family would be gone if they said nothing. No one could bear it.