Chapter 88

This kind of person with hypothermia cannot be soaked directly in the water. You have to take off the cold clothes on your body first. There is enough heating in the room. You have to warm him up first. In warm water at body temperature, if you put it directly into hot water in order to warm up quickly, the person will immediately suffer from cardiac arrest and become cold. Fortunately, Xu Ming was at home. He had also dealt with many people with hypothermia caused by hypothermia at the medical station during this period, so he was quite experienced.

Seeing that Song Jia's face turned pale with fright, even though the room was so warm, she was trembling and sweating, Xu Ming comforted her and said, "It's okay, the person was found in time, you can feel his body temperature is recovering, As long as the body temperature can warm up, people will be fine."

Mu Nan and Jian Chu brought over two buckets of hot water and asked, "Do you want hot water?"

Xu Ming said: "I don't need it for the time being. The water doesn't get cold so quickly. Wait a minute. Don't overheat it all at once."

Mu Nan sat next to Qin Huai, looked at Wu Zheng, whose face was blue and his lips were black, and asked, "Did he get robbed when he came back alone, and took his clothes away?"

Qin Huai shook his head: "I don't know, we won't know what happened until he wakes up, today is a cold snap, even if it was yesterday, even though the temperature was low, but there wasn't such a strong wind, the clothes he was wearing were enough to keep him warm and carry him home , Today's snowstorm is too heavy, causing the body temperature to lose quickly, that's why it's so serious."

Mu Nan leaned on Qin Huai's body: "Fortunately, it's good that he can be rescued."

Said and looked at Song Jia with red eyes: "Don't worry too much, your brother will be fine. By the way, Xu Ming, can Wu Zheng eat or drink?"

Xu Ming said, "Okay, feed him some sugar water."

It wasn't until dawn that Wu Zheng's body temperature slowly recovered, although he hadn't woken up yet. Change the water all night. When the body temperature slowly rises, rub the body to help recover and warm up. Take the body temperature from time to time, and finally maintain the body temperature, but it is too cold, and the blood is circulating now. , His hands and feet were all black, and he looked a little scary.

Mu Nan had never seen such severe frostbite before. Most of the people he saw were people who had already frozen to death. Seeing Wu Zheng like this, he asked worriedly, "Can his hands and feet be healed in the future?" It feels like a serious amputation.

Xu Ming nodded: "Yes, you can raise it back slowly, but you can't freeze it anymore during this period, you have to raise it well." After finishing speaking, he looked at Song Jia: "Is there enough food for your family? Wait until the wind and snow die down. , if the food is not enough, we will accompany you to change it."

I don't know if it's because when I met Mu Nan, he was still a high school student wearing a high school uniform, and he had already started working to make money. Even though he is an adult now, Xu Ming treats Mu Nan with a kind of mentality. Children's. Song Jia is about the same age as Mu Nan, and their situation is very similar. They both have an elder brother. Now that his elder brother has an accident, Xu Ming instinctively divides Song Jia and Mu Nan into equals, thinking that the other party is also a child , it is inevitable to worry a little more.

Song Jia said: "That's enough, I changed a lot of food and stocked it at home."

Jian Chu exercised his muscles and bones, tossed and tossed all night, and he was really tired after working all day: "Now his condition has stabilized, you should pay attention to keep him warm, add some sugar water and light salt water in time, Let's go to Building No. 1 later to see if we can get someone to look at him, he can't go out and suffer from the cold in this situation, he is so cold, he should still need some medicine for treatment."