Chapter 156

When they saw the overwhelming locusts attacking, they could already imagine what kind of devastation the house would suffer if the door was opened, so they waited directly in the garage for the people outside to come back, so that when the car drove into the garage, as long as the living room Keep the gate closed so that the locusts will not fly into the house.

The videos in the group were always on, and Mu Nan watched them frantically killing locusts in the garage.

Because my elder brother has come back, although they are unable to come over at Jianchu's side now, but at least they are back, so Song Jia is greatly relieved, and her emotions have regained her composure, so she is in the mood to go and observe those people. Picking up on the car, there are also locusts swarming into the house when the garage door is opened.

Song Jia pointed her mobile phone at the locusts that were still jumping on the ground. The locusts were not too small, as big as the palm of a grown man. The whole locust was dry yellow, with six legs on its body. It was extremely sharp with spikes on it, no wonder Cai Wenwen was injured like that in just a minute or two at most.

Song Jia pawed at the locusts on the ground, and couldn't help asking: "Are these locusts normal? Do locusts look like this?"

Cai Wentao glanced at him sideways: "Hurry up and help exterminate the locusts, what are you playing!"

Song Jia: "Let me observe. Isn't it normal for such a big locust?"

Cai Wentao frowned when he saw the one he had trampled to death: "I don't know, our country doesn't seem to have been attacked by locusts many times, and those of us in the south don't pay attention to this thing. What kind of locust can form a huge "locust army", anyway, it is definitely not the same species as the grasshopper mantis we played with when we were young."

Jian Chu on the other side was also taking pictures in the garage with his mobile phone. When he came out, he closed the door between the garage and the living room tightly, so if he wanted to enter the house, he had to go into the garage now. All the bugs were wiped out.

Hearing the conversation over there, Jian Chu said: "This kind should be migratory locusts, but in the science and education films I have watched before, migratory locusts are not so big."

Mu Nan and Qin Huai, who hadn't had any locusts at home, returned to the bedroom on the third floor. The locusts outside were still flapping their wings and hitting each other. Even because of the huge number, the dense buzzing made people's scalp go numb. When the garage door entered a car, the garage was already full of locusts, and I felt lingering fear.

Song Jia couldn't go there for the time being, so Mu Nan could only ask Jian Chu: "Do you want to help?"

Jian Chu shook his head: "No need, the door inside the house can't be opened now, the only way to enter the house is to wipe out all the locusts in the garage, and you can't get through either."

Mu Nan asked, "Can these locusts be fed to chickens?"

Yu Feng, who was slapping the locusts, said: "Yes, but now these locusts are different from what we know in common sense, they are too big, so it is best to try first to see if the chicken can be eaten or not, and if there is any adverse reaction after eating it , In the current environment, I don't know if the species has evolved to bring toxins."

After getting to know each other's situation a little bit, Xiaoqun turned off the video. The locusts in this garage had to be cleaned up. There were too many locusts and they could still fly. Give you a thorn, and there will be a bloodstain on your body in an instant. Just looking at the amount of work in the entire garage, and those migratory locusts that fly to the corners and can even eat wood, everyone has a headache, but they can only hurry up and clean up.