Chapter 166

Before the Cai family's winter supplies were ready, what no one expected was that their residence would be settled first.

I have to thank Daniel who works in the community for this matter. Of course, this is not because Daniel is using his power for personal gain, but because he works in the community, so some neighbors in the neighborhood will ask Daniel first if they have any problems. I have come into contact with a lot, and the relationship between some people just got along like this.

The person who asked Daniel to transfer the house was the resident who lives in the building behind Daniel. The family structure is not complicated. There are four members of a family, one son and one daughter, and the children are all grown-ups. So when I chose the house, I directly chose two houses. If the son and daughter are not willing to live with them even after they get married, then the husband and wife will live in a separate building, and the son and daughter will live in the same building. Anyway, there are upstairs and downstairs, and the interior layout can be changed. Can not disturb each other.

If anyone wants to live with them, then the son lives in the same building as the daughter, and they can choose to live on the first floor.

The resident of the building to be transferred behind Daniu was named Li. He used to be a big boss who made medical equipment. The military department is directly converted into points, and later migrated with the first batch of teams, and found a lot of good things in the business district, saving some money, so renting two houses at once is completely stress-free.

The yards in this circle are all owned by the family. Now the children have not yet married, and the other building is completely empty. It only costs 10 or 20 yuan a month to rent out, which is not cost-effective at all, so they started planting early. The government planted whatever seeds were available for sale, but because of inexperience, unlike Mu Nan who collected planting strategies in advance, the seeds died several times.

Later, I started to grow potatoes. With previous experience and the launch of the farming section, I could ask for help, and the potatoes are indeed tenacious. Although it is not yet ready for harvest, the growth rate is good. The three-story planting in that building The area, when it can be collected, will be another considerable amount of money.

Originally, the family conditions were quite good, but no one thought that they would get sick.

Daniel: "Now the medical equipment here is not complete, but blood tests can still be done. It can almost be diagnosed as acute leukemia, but there is no way to treat it."

Probably because there are too many natural disasters and man-made disasters, most of them are infections or accidents, and then they are overworked to death, and hearing about leukemia, a terminal illness, even makes them stunned for a long time. This terminal illness is dead.

Because Daniel said that he came to talk to the Cai family about the house, Jian Chu took Mu Nan to join in the fun, and wanted to hear what was going on. Hearing what Daniel said, Jian Chu said: "Then what does the Li family mean?" ? Is it because you feel that the pillars of the family are gone, and you can't support two houses, so you are going to give up one?"

Daniel shook his head: "It's not that we give up one set, but both sets, but there is a house where the potatoes are growing, but they are not yet ripe. The Li family wants to directly convert the unharvested potatoes into money. In addition, because the location here is good, as you all know, the living environment is relatively clean, a new elementary school has been opened there, and the security has improved, so the transfer fee is 100. This transfer fee is not high, and extra housing is required Yes, even for houses in the fifth and sixth districts, there are people who offer one or two hundred for a house, and they have one more request."