Chapter 112

There are not many people like Qin Huai who would rather spend 30 yuan a month to rent a car than live in the dormitory of the Ministry of Information, or for now, Qin Huai is the only one. The dormitory of the information department needs to pay five yuan a month. The five yuan is water and electricity bills, and there is a meal card for one meal a day in the cafeteria. Their job is to include two meals, breakfast and lunch, or lunch and dinner. Where do you want to eat? You can choose two meals by yourself, but most people will choose Chinese food and dinner. Before, many people did not have the habit of eating breakfast, or just drink something to mix it up. Now, they can be in a heated office Sit down, get a little hungry in the morning, and you can have a full meal at noon and night. In addition, there is an extra meal card for the accommodation, and you can also have a late-night snack. Take half of the late-night snack back and eat it, and the remaining half can be eaten as breakfast. I was full that day, not hungry at all.

Qin Huai had three colleagues before, and they all came after receiving the notice. Unsurprisingly, they all chose to stay. It was too cold, and their family did not have the conditions to rent a car to commute like Qin Huai. Just one person, no relatives around me, renting a small apartment is living by myself, and living in a dormitory. The five yuan in the dormitory also includes water, electricity and a meal. It is not much more cost-effective than an apartment building, so why bother to look far away.

The three of them are very happy to see Qin Huai again, or to say that it is very happy to see them who used to be in the same office after such a long time. Qin Huai and the others live in District 2, District 2 Although it is not a single-family villa, it can also be regarded as a villa building. If the conditions are poor, let alone those who cannot live in it, it is a big problem to pay the rent, so those who can live there, the conditions are not bad, at least they have the ability If it is left in such a cold time, it will not freeze to death at home.

But the place where Zhou Chuanghong and the others live is different. The environment in the apartment building is particularly chaotic. Some families have more than ten members crowded in a small house of more than 60 square meters. If so many people go to the greenhouse, it will be really difficult You may not be able to afford it, not to mention that as long as you are willing to work, you can always support yourself. Some poverty makes people feel helpless and sad no matter what time it is. Especially when there are so many people in the family who can only rely on one laborer who is not too strong to support them, those who have no personal experience can never imagine that, so in the apartment building, there are actually many Those who did not go to the greenhouse ended up freezing to death at home.

Because there are many cases of death around me, so after closing the door for so long, I can still see my former colleagues, which is very emotional.

Zhou Chuanghong, Shubin, and the others have already become full-time employees. It should be said that the timing was good. At that time, only their residential area was gradually being rebuilt, and many survivors had not yet been rescued. In order to rebuild the network, they were recruited. In addition, the ability is good, and it has indeed brought out civilian communications again, so it was made a regular. Now that most of the winter has been spent behind closed doors, their residential area has been rebuilt to more than ten districts, which can be regarded as a small new city. It is said that there are more than 300,000 survivors. Anyway, the search and rescue is still going on outside. In a city with a population of tens of millions, it is impossible to have such a little left, but with so many survivors, there are quite a few former professional programmers. This is another technical job, even if they did not choose this job after graduation, Now that I have the opportunity to expand the enrollment, I have signed up and tried it, just in case I am selected.

There are too many people applying for the job, so it is natural to take the exam and delete the selection. The exam questions were discussed by Qin Huai and the communications officer of the military department. There are nearly 400 people who applied for the job. The new recruits are not only programmers, but also equipment maintenance. Members who know how to play software may not be able to fix hardware, but this is only for some people. Some minor basic equipment maintenance is still okay, but in order to run smoothly in the future, you can't ask for the basics. Try to find talents who are suitable for this aspect, so the scope of recruitment has become much larger.