Chapter 134

The next day, Yu Zibai and Qin Huai went down together. The medicine that could be given yesterday has already been given, so naturally there is no need for Mu Nan, the robot cat, to follow, and they plan to see Qin Bing's situation today. If they can carry it, they will find a way to get it When they came to the cave, it was too hot outside, they were still in the tent, if the sun was out during the day, the temperature would not be conducive to the recovery of the wound, so Yu Zibai and Qin Huai went together, the two of them had more strength.

It's a pity that Qin Bing woke up, his fever subsided, and his life was no longer in danger, but he did not agree to transfer them to the cave: "Now that the water has receded, the injured will be transported to the hospital first, and then transferred to the cave." It's too troublesome to go around, and I can't live here for two days."

As he said that, he looked at them with some embarrassment: "Thank you for the medicine. If it weren't for those medicines, I and several of my comrades-in-arms might not be able to survive this time. We owe you our lives."

Qin Huai said: "Since we are friends, there is no need to say such outlandish words. When you came to take us to evacuate for refuge, we never met you like this before."

Those medicines did save a few people. The box of oral antibiotics alone was enough to save lives, not to mention there was a bottle of Yunnan Baiyao powder, which is specially used to treat trauma. However, some injuries were serious, although the vital signs were stable. , but the consciousness is not fully awake yet, and some of them are already awake, and they are also saying words of gratitude. The delivery of medicine at this time is really a life-saving grace.

If Mu Nan was here, his society would definitely not be able to stand such a sensational occasion, and he would have hurriedly dragged Qin Huai away when others were thanking him. He was not afraid of being indifferent to him, but afraid of being enthusiastic about him. But he didn't come down today, so Qin Huai continued to talk with people along the topic, friendship and friendship, that's how they came together, and by the way, asked a lot about the outside situation.

Seeing that Qin Bing and the others looked tired, and that they had almost asked what they wanted to know, Qin Huai got up and said, "You guys have a good rest, when the flood is over and your injuries are healed, let's find a chance to have a meal together , to celebrate the aftermath of the catastrophe."

Because he knew a lot of the outside situation, Yu Zibai was inevitably worried on the way back to the mountain, Qin Huai said: "The worst result is to build a house with bare hands, and the luckiest thing is that people are still alive."

The casualty statistics of this flash flood have not been released yet, so the number of people may not be small. The main reason is that there are too few places where they can be transferred. Fortunately, they are not in the city now, and the surrounding area is a little further away. , I'm afraid there is really no way out, so apart from the casualties and losses in the place of residence this time, those people in the urban center who were quarantined due to the plague don't know what happened.

In such a comparison, the house is nothing, the person is still alive after all.

The two rushed back to the cave before the sun came out, took advantage of the lack of people and took the supplies before returning to the cave, and the three of them were still sleeping. Niuniu looked up and saw that they knew each other, so she got down again.

Hearing the movement, Mu Nan stretched and turned over, rolled to Qin Huai's side, and asked in a muttering voice, "How is the situation?"

They left too early in the morning, it was still dark, he wanted to follow, and got up, but Qin Huai didn't want him to go, saying that he was with Yu Zibai, and if he could, Qin Bing would be carried on his back. There can't be too few people on the platform. The longer I live in the cave, the more anxious people become. There are fights and troubles almost every day these days, so someone has to be guarded.