Chapter 182

Of course, opening a shop is not something that can be done immediately, especially since they are already poor now, and they don't have much money, and the noodle making machine is not cheap. You can't just do it casually, so the idea has to be carefully thought out and planned.

Although Song Jia has no business acumen, he knows that some things are not waiting for others, so he suggested: "Otherwise, we will buy that machine first and then plan slowly. After the plan was completed, the machines were bought away."

Mu Nan: "How much does the noodle making machine cost?"

Jian Chu shook his head: "I haven't had any inquiries yet, but I saw him asking in the community group if anyone wanted a noodle press machine, so I thought that if I could buy it, I might be able to open a shop."

Although noodle shops don't necessarily need a noodle press machine, ramen noodles, knife-cut noodles, etc. are handmade, but if there is a machine, they can sell raw noodles and cooked noodles at the same time. It should be possible to make a living with a little wealth if you are very rich.

Song Jia: "Otherwise, if you get in touch, ask first to see what the price is. If it's not too expensive, we'll make it together, or we can go for a loan."

Because many people now want to open factories or farms, rent and buy land to build houses, there are special lending banks, but if you want to get a loan, you must mortgage something of at least the same value.

They are not worried about mortgaging this piece. The two solar generators have no solar panels now. The generators have been collecting dust, but they are reluctant to sell them. After all, it is easy to sell, but it may not be easy to buy in the future. So if you mortgage it for a loan, it can be considered if the loan is paid off and the things are still theirs.

The next thing Mu Nan has been listening to is foggy. He has never been in touch with loans, mortgages, and how to distribute the share income if the store opens, because now it is only a family. Apart from him and Qin Huai, their yard probably doesn't have the financial resources to open a store. To make this business happen, they can only cooperate with multiple companies.

But no matter how good the relationship is, the brothers still have to settle accounts clearly, so some shareholding ratios and the like must be carefully planned.

Mu Nan saw that they were discussing as if the store was going to open tomorrow, so he had to remind him: "Why don't you buy the noodle making machine first and then discuss it? Otherwise, the discussion got to the top and the machine became someone else's. Be happy for nothing."

This contact is not something that you can reply immediately after contacting someone, and after that Boss Fang asked about the noodle press in the group, there must be many people adding him to ask about it, so after Jian Chu sent a message, it has been going on. There was no response and I was not very disappointed, just sighed: "Wait, I will follow you when people reply."

Mu Nan snorted: "Then I'll go back first."

Song Jia pulled him: "What are you doing when you go back, the battery is out now, it's not boring to go back, why don't you just sit here and chat and save some battery for your phone."

Mu Nan thought in his heart that he had to go back because there was no electricity. He wanted to go back and take a shower to enjoy the coolness of the ice cubes, so he didn't want to sit here and take a sauna with the three of them.

But he said: "The house hasn't been tidied up yet. My brother said to tidy it up slowly before the door is installed. I have to go back and help."

After returning home, Mu Nan went to the third floor to take a shower, and then returned to the storage room on the second floor. Qin Huai was using the computer with the electric link plug-in board inside the storage battery. Mu Nan thought that Qin Huai was working, but now although There was no electricity, but there was internet, maybe he was playing his little game again, but when he went over to take a look, he was actually watching a little video.