Chapter 178

Now it's not just Qin Huai and the others who are making food, some families are also starting to set up pots and spread noodles and cakes. There is a place in front that provides sockets. If there is an induction cooker, you can go there and queue up. Burning firewood is probably the experience I learned in the cave during the previous flood. I directly use firewood to light pancakes and fry potatoes. If the conditions are better and there is water, cook some noodle soup.

Because the sleeping places over there are a bit dense, it is already very hot just lying down. If someone makes a fire and cooks there, the people next to him may not be willing.

So many people directly jumped under the subway tracks with their things, cooking in a variety of ways, and the aroma of the food was constantly wafting over. Qin Huai and Jian Chu who were below made finger cakes were not so conspicuous.

Mu Nan reached out his hand to feel in the bag, and then lay down on the edge of the table, because the place where they slept was close to the platform, and they could roll down to the subway track by turning over, so now they can see it when they lie on the edge The person who was cooking below silently handed over a box of meat.

As soon as Jian Chu raised her head, her expression was undisguisedly surprised, she even looked around subconsciously, then quickly took down the box of meat that was clearly shredded and covered it: "Where did it come from?"

Mu Nan lay on the edge with his hands on his chin: "Of course I brought it with me. My brother killed all the chickens and rabbits at home two days ago. The cumin smell you smelled before is because you just ate cumin. Meat, there is still a little minced rabbit meat left, it will go bad if left on, so add it to the pancakes."

Now living down there is no better than living on the mountain before. When the rain stopped, they could stroll outside and secretly eat something. You can't hide in the toilet to eat down here, so take advantage of the two days ahead. When Tian took out something that was still reasonable, let his brother eat two more bites of meat.

The meat has already been brought out, and there is no refrigerator outside, it would be the biggest waste if left uneaten and spoiled, so Jian Chu didn't show courtesy to Mu Nan, and called Yu Zibai to stand beside him to block other people's sight, After all, it's a box of meat. If someone sees it, you're afraid that some pestering people will come and ask you to buy it for a few dollars, and that will be troublesome.

Jian Chu poured out all the meat inside, then added some seasonings to adjust it, and sighed: "It would be nice if it was winter."

In winter, he can make dumplings with these meats. Even if he seeks refuge outside, the natural temperature will be frozen firmly, and he is not afraid of spoiling at all, so he can keep them and eat them slowly.

But now, this box of meat is probably going to be eaten immediately, and it is impossible to wake up. Even if there is an air conditioner in the subway station, the intensity of the air conditioner cannot be compared with before. It's more than forty degrees, and now it's up to sixty degrees casually. It's good to have a little air conditioning inside. With a room temperature of nearly 30 degrees, there's no room for meat.

But the meat belonged to Qin Huai and the others after all. Jian Chu cleaned out the bowl, then filled four meat-filled pancakes, and evenly spread the rest on the other pancakes.

Mu Nan dug into his bag again, and took out a small bottle of chili powder.

Jian Chu glanced at him and said with a smile, "Are you Tinker Bell?"

Mu Nan: "Yes."

Qin Huai pursed his lips and smiled, and fried the pancakes that Jian Chu had made. Just listening to the oily sound made people want to drool. If it weren't for the fact that the two neighbors were also making pancakes, sharing the pancakes and attracting the attention of many people, they would have been the most ostentatious in the audience just because of the aroma of the oil. But if they didn't see other people making pancakes, they wouldn't want to eat pancakes. I'm afraid they just cooked some sticky dumplings to deal with it.