Chapter 58

Because it was powered on, it was hard to enjoy the coolness brought by the air conditioner. This happy mood didn't last long before it was broken by the Zhang family who came back.

Because the Zhang family next door has come back, Jian Chu and the others came from the balcony. They were afraid that any movement in the corridor would attract the attention of the Zhang family, especially if they left later, they should be careful. Letting them know that there is no one in their house is like opening the door of your house for people to come in and move things.

Although I don't know when Jian Chu and the others will come over, Mu Nan is always on guard, and almost habitually puts some things that shouldn't appear outside into the space, such as the box of watermelon after eating, the bottle of Coke after drinking , so even if Jian Chu and the others knock on the door suddenly, he can open the door for people to come in at any time.

As soon as he came in, Jian Chu said: "It's still your brother who has seen it all. You don't know how unpalatable the food in the cafeteria is, and there are stones in the food, but now the situation is understandable, and rice is impossible. Wash it for you, the taste of that dish is really indescribable."

Although it is good to be able to eat vegetables now, dried vegetables such as fungus and shiitake mushrooms are no longer available, but the taste is really unpalatable.

Mu Nan smiled and said, "I'm afraid that you'll get tired of eating too much steamed buns, so Yu Zibai will change the taste for you."

Mu Nan felt that if he didn't have a lot of food in his space, so he looked down on the big pot of rice in the cafeteria, Qin Huai would probably buy a meal like Yu Zibai to adjust the taste, and eat steamed buns every day without any salt, and people can't bear it live.

Thinking of this, Mu Nan suddenly realized: "No wonder the government didn't distribute rice later, only instant noodles. At least there are noodles and seasonings in the instant noodles, and there are a la carte and one or two slices of meat in the dried vegetable bag. If you encounter those The family really can't get rid of the pot and can only rely on government supplies to survive, and even eat white rice for several months without a little oil and salt, how can people afford it."

Jian Chu pursed her lips and hummed: "I think it's just because instant noodles are easier to store."

Yu Zibai looked at Qin Huai: "What's going on today?"

The two people who were talking on the other side turned their heads and looked over in an instant, Yu Zibo said: "It's not that you are not allowed to go out, but now that the Zhang family is back, if we all go out together, it will be really cold if someone empties the house. "

Qin Huai said: "Indeed, I discussed it with Nan Nan yesterday, considering the current temperature and death toll, I think the plague will break out sooner or later, so take advantage of these two days to find more supplies, and then try to stay behind closed doors ."

Yu Zibo said: "I think so too, so the food and water already at home should not be taken away by others, or else you will die if you go out, or you will die if you don't go out."

Jian Chu sighed, and he also knew that if he insisted on going out together at this time, it would be too willful. Although he felt that four people must gain more than two people, but he was also afraid that if there were gains outside, the house would be emptied. So he exchanged a glance with Mu Nan: "Then shall we stay at home?"

Mu Nan nodded: "Keep it."

Seeing his displeased expression, Qin Huai patted him on the head: "Don't worry, we will return as we go, and we won't lose a single hair."